The beast is back it has been resurrected.

fooferdoggie

I posted a couple months ago about our crash on our tandem. well its been in the shop the whole time. but My wife got a cracked kneecap so she could not ride anyway till now.
I found the front cranks and the pedal rebuild parts they had trouble finding the back cranks then they had to find a new bottom bracket to fit them. just got it installed today and I picked it up.
it needed so much work the cran arms front and back were trashed peddles had to be rebuilt. needed a new derailer new chain New cassette New grips new mirror new grip tape.
We have veloinsurance and it covered 550 or the 750 estimate and it came to 695. I also found a used Nyon so I had that put on too.
I rode it home and surprised my wife with it. She is blind so I told her we had a cool blooming flower for her to see and led her to the bike. good a two mile spin. he mechanic could not get the back brake from squealing bad so it may need a new so it may need a new rotor and pads.

IMG_2372.jpeg
IMG_2373.jpeg
tempImagecT4pox.png
tempImagevNAwjH.png
tempImageQTU0tc.png
tempImagef43tnL.png

I posted a couple months ago about our crash on our tandem. well its been in the shop the whole time. but My wife got a cracked kneecap so she could not ride anyway till now.
I found the front cranks and the pedal rebuild parts they had trouble finding the back cranks then they had to find a new bottom bracket to fit them. just got it installed today and I picked it up.
it needed so much work the cran arms front and back were trashed peddles had to be rebuilt. needed a new derailer new chain New cassette New grips new mirror new grip tape.
We have veloinsurance and it covered 550 or the 750 estimate and it came to 695. I also found a used Nyon so I had that put on too.
I rode it home and surprised my wife with it. She is blind so I told her we had a cool blooming flower for her to see and led her to the bike. good a two mile spin. he mechanic could not get the back brake from squealing bad so it may need a new so it may need a new rotor and pads.

View attachment 87498View attachment 87499View attachment 87500View attachment 87501View attachment 87502View attachment 87503
So glad to see you both back in the saddle!

I forgot the shop I went to turn into a trek store and was closed when we crashed so we had to wait a week to take it in. but all the same great help and they gave my wife a new helmet. Now we did not buy it there and it was not a bongager helmet like they sell but they said bring her in and they would fit her. so we went on our second ride and they gave her one of their top dollar helmets

Back