Tesla Model 3

ToeKnife99

Anyone out there know if the Lectric XP bike fit in the rear seat and/or trunk of a Tesla Model 3?

Thanks
Mark

So, what is the trick to getting the bike in the trunk and backseat? I finally received my letric bike but not sure this will fit in a Model 3. The model S is larger than a 3....

Thanks
Mark

The key is to remove the front wheel... easy to do if you have Quick Release or Thru axles. ;)

I remove the battery to reduce the weight and lift the front forks of the bike into the trunk first.

Confused, I don't think the XP has quick release, did you add that to yours? Was really hoping that I wouldn't have to remove the wheels to squeeze it in the M3....

One of the members posted this in another thread.
lectric bike.JPG

Sorry, I was referring to another bike... I will have to let someone with an XP comment further.

He suggested folding down the handlebar. Make sure to take a pic if you’re able to get it in. I have a model 3 as well but still waiting for my ebike to get here.

Looking to put two 2.0 STs in our Model 3 as well. So one in the trunk and one in the back seat with seat back folded flat and handle bars out? Do you load one through the back door and one through the trunk? Have any pictures?

Looking to put two 2.0 STs in our Model 3 as well. So one in the trunk and one in the back seat with seat back folded flat and handle bars out? Do you load one through the back door and one through the trunk? Have any pictures?
Solved! Took a whack at it today. Relatively easy to load into trunk with handlebar stem pulled out and derailleur facing up. Then with rear seat backs folded flat slide the first ST 2.0 forward enough to load the second also through the trunk. Ojai bike trail here we come!
If anyone still interested in pics I'll try remember to get some next time... Ride on!

Back