Synergy Cycle

Court, vendors should not be allowed to use the forum as an advertising vehicle unless it is a paid ad that you use to support the website. This kind of stuff gets booted hard on most forums.

I believe the question very legitimately raised here is whether Opti Bike is selling two of its bike models delivered for $3,000 when smart EBR readers can buy almost the same bike for $1500 plus $200 shipping from Bofeili's vendor in Oregon. Pick up your Bofeili in Oregon and pay no charge for shipping.

There is no such thing as a right-fair-moral or wrong-unfair-immoral price. Every price is determined only at the moment a seller and a buyer agree on a price. Age 86-and-kicking always seems excessively protective of high profit sellers. I too am age 86 and kicking. Before I retired I directed worldwide public relations for the IBM Corporation. I am not stupid.

I believe the question very legitimately raised here is whether Opti Bike is selling two of its bike models delivered for $3,000 when smart EBR readers can buy almost the same bike for $1500 plus $200 shipping from Bofeili's vendor in Oregon. Pick up your Bofeili in Oregon and pay no charge for shipping.

There is no such thing as a right-fair-moral or wrong-unfair-immoral price. Every price is determined only at the moment a seller and a buyer agree on a price. Age 86-and-kicking always seems excessively protective of high profit sellers. I too am age 86 and kicking. Before I retired I directed worldwide public relations for the IBM Corporation. I am not stupid.

anerie

Please understand that the Bofeili bike available in Oregon is only a 250 watt motor with a top speed of 14, with a 2c discharge . European acceptable standards not so well here in the states.
Both the optibike&synergy cycle have the same 360 watt motor with 3c discharge battery.Altough optibike describes there motor as 500 watt/ input only output 360.
Fair apples to apples the synergy cycle is a better price.Do not compare all 3 the Oregon bike is an orange.
Just saying fyi

Website sez 20 mph top speed, see the Oregon website for the sport model @ $1499 plus shipping:
  • >8 degree hill climbing with pedal assistance
  • 20 mile range under good conditions using battery power alone (range is greatly enhanced with pedal assistance)
  • Motor power ... give maximum 20 MPH
  • Patented Intelligent mid-position crankshaft brushless motor
  • Shimano 21-speed derailleur (USES MOTOR TORQUE AND HUMAN POWER)
  • 26 inch wheels x 1.95 inch wide for comfortable ride .
  • Panasonic cell lithium-4 ion battery."Drink Bottle" shape
  • Tektro Disc brakes front and rear.
  • Front fork shocks
  • Only 55 lbs. (incl. battery) one of the lighter full size electric bikes on the market today
  • Load rated 225 lbs.
$1499

Website sez 20 mph top speed, see the Oregon website for the sport model @ $1499 plus shipping:
  • >8 degree hill climbing with pedal assistance
  • 20 mile range under good conditions using battery power alone (range is greatly enhanced with pedal assistance)
  • Motor power ... give maximum 20 MPH
  • Patented Intelligent mid-position crankshaft brushless motor
  • Shimano 21-speed derailleur (USES MOTOR TORQUE AND HUMAN POWER)
  • 26 inch wheels x 1.95 inch wide for comfortable ride .
  • Panasonic cell lithium-4 ion battery."Drink Bottle" shape
  • Tektro Disc brakes front and rear.
  • Front fork shocks
  • Only 55 lbs. (incl. battery) one of the lighter full size electric bikes on the market today
  • Load rated 225 lbs.
$1499

No argument with what Web site says!
Just stated facts with regards to motor and battery.
I see no specs to the contrary. I do know what I am talking about.
Buyer beware.
Kind Regards
Keith l. Hodgson
Pres/CEO
Electric Sierra Cycles U S Pro-Drive,Inc.

No argument with what Web site says!
Just stated facts with regards to motor and battery.
I see no specs to the contrary. I do know what I am talking about.
Buyer beware.
Kind Regards
Keith l. Hodgson
Pres/CEO
Electric Sierra Cycles U S Pro-Drive,Inc.

OK, I take your word for it and thank you for posting the info. As always, buyer beware, especially from a little known factory in China. Anyhow, I ain't buying one. I am happily riding my 2015 Pedego Interceptor III, my classic Lightning P-38 recumbent and my fun RANS Dynamik "crank forward" semi-recumbent.

OK, I take your word for it and thank you for posting the info. As always, buyer beware, especially from a little known factory in China. Anyhow, I ain't buying one. I am happily riding my 2015 Pedego Interceptor III, my classic Lightning P-38 recumbent and my fun RANS Dynamik "crank forward" semi-recumbent.
Your welcome!Peace out !enjoy your riding my friend hope to enjoy your enthusiasm when I approach my later years.

I've been riding bicycles recreationally all my life. Starting at your age (60), I transitioned from running 4 miles to swimming one mile. At age 70 I transitioned from swimming to weight machines and since I have done weights 3 times a week, together with biking.

I've been riding bicycles recreationally all my life. Starting at your age (60), I transitioned from running 4 miles to swimming one mile. At age 70 I transitioned from swimming to weight machines and since I have done weights 3 times a week, together with biking.
That is awesome! Making it to 60 after breaking my neck in 1980 has been rewarding.I congratulate you on yours,very inspiring. I wish you WELL & continued good health.

As always, buyer beware, especially from a little known factory in China. Anyhow, I ain't buying one. I am happily riding my 2015 Pedego Interceptor III, my classic Lightning P-38 recumbent and my fun RANS Dynamik "crank forward" semi-recumbent.

Guess what! I think I'll order the folding version. All 3 models got $200 price cuts, shipping extra. This 44 pound e-bike "fits" Santa Fe's narrow, hilly streets, which AIN'T bike friendly despite lies they tell touristas. For me, the price makes the risks worth taking. The emailed specs:

"Motor is 250 watts, sufficient when using the gear system. It'll handle an 8% grade pedaling. Battery is 36 volt 9 ah, Panasonic cell Lithium 4 ion Phone a $200-off order at 541-924-1837 with Visa or MasterCard. An extra battery is $325.

Back