Surface Battery

A bit off topic but I have a Colt on order....is battery already junked? Concerned!
I have two colts. Mine and my wife's. We wanted to keep them the same. Its funny how all was good and one day, nothing. I dont know what to say but i am disappointed that i need to spend 500+ in less than 1.5 years. I'm hoping it can be rebuilt. It was probably charged less than 30 times.

I have two colts. Mine and my wife's. We wanted to keep them the same. Its funny how all was good and one day, nothing. I dont know what to say but i am disappointed that i need to spend 500+ in less than 1.5 years. I'm hoping it can be rebuilt. It was probably charged less than 30 times.

No way S604 will help you out?

They sent me to this site to find a battery. Could be Covid or trading with China... I do like the bike though!

🚲 I am on a waitlist for one in San Jose. Not sure when I will get one. Any complaints...what do you like? This bike is light on reviews. Thanks!

🚲 I am on a waitlist for one in San Jose. Not sure when I will get one. Any complaints...what do you like? This bike is light on reviews. Thanks!

Other than the battery, I have had no real issues. The bikes are in Lake Havasu. I did replace all the tires as there are many thorns in AZ. Lots of flat tires the first year. The bikes are heavy, about 50 lbs or so. I think its a good bike and wouldn't shy away.

Back