Supply Problems/eBike Prices

Anyone notice weird weather events? There were $One Trillion in severe storm damages in the past 7 years in the US. We had 18, One Billion events in 2022. This year is looking to be worse so far. Either we change our behaviors or we will generate further losses and suffering. California is taking a leadership role. Someone needs to step up somewhere. People don't want to change but the situation has changed. If you don't believe me then take a walk outside for a few minutes. I just did in a short sleeve shirt in the middle off January. And ask your self if what you see in your neighborhood looks normal.

Unfortunately, what we do today will not have any noticeable impact on our climate for at least 50 years.
Changes we make today are long term solutions. What we need NOW is for governments to put a lot of money and effort into minimizing the climate impact that we're now experiencing and will be experiencing for the foreseeable future.
I good example of this is the major flood plain the flows into British Columbia's largest city, Vancouver.
The province was warned for years that if the dikes weren't improved there was a risk of these dykes failing, resulting in massive flooding.
The government knew that severe storms were occurring more often and with more destructive force, but they ignored the warnings.
Last year, after a massive amount of rainfall over a short time period the dykes failed. The end result was massive flooding and tens of millions of dollars in damage, along with a huge loss in farm animals.
Did the government learn from this? So far nothing has been done to fortify the inadequate diking. If we get another one of these massive storms the same thing will happen.

Unfortunately, what we do today will not have any noticeable impact on our climate for at least 50 years.
Changes we make today are long term solutions. What we need NOW is for governments to put a lot of money and effort into minimizing the climate impact that we're now experiencing and will be experiencing for the foreseeable future.
I good example of this is the major flood plain the flows into British Columbia's largest city, Vancouver.
The province was warned for years that if the dikes weren't improved there was a risk of these dykes failing, resulting in massive flooding.
The government knew that severe storms were occurring more often and with more destructive force, but they ignored the warnings.
Last year, after a massive amount of rainfall over a short time period the dykes failed. The end result was massive flooding and tens of millions of dollars in damage, along with a huge loss in farm animals.
Did the government learn from this? So far nothing has been done to fortify the inadequate diking. If we get another one of these massive storms the same thing will happen.
I keep bitchin' at my friend a senator about the work the grid needs,it seems to fall on deaf ears, the biggest problem, the cryin'shame is it would cost relatively little to harden and improve the grid.I hope the "shock jocks" stop telling the morons how to easily screw the grid.

Back