Stromer ST3 stem and handlebar modifications

Marrduk24

All

For ST3 Stromer has two options for stems and 3 options for handlebar. By default ST3 sport comes with 5 degree stem and sweep handlebar (0 rise and 20 mm back sweep).

Has anyone had an experience with replacing both the stem and the handlebar? Ideally I would like to get the 20 degree stem that comes with Stromer ST3 comfort and riser handlebar (r20 mm Rise, 20 mm Back Sweep) to make the riding position more upright.

All

For ST3 Stromer has two options for stems and 3 options for handlebar. By default ST3 sport comes with 5 degree stem and sweep handlebar (0 rise and 20 mm back sweep).

Has anyone had an experience with replacing both the stem and the handlebar? Ideally I would like to get the 20 degree stem that comes with Stromer ST3 comfort and riser handlebar (r20 mm Rise, 20 mm Back Sweep) to make the riding position more upright.
i did. And it makes the ride a little more up right. FYI, just about any handlebars will work. I put Handlebars with 3”(75mm) rise and was better for me.
you can likely get your desired rise and sweep by just changing bars, and avoid riser swap. As that involves some time.

I have. Change does has promised- riding position more upright. FYI, most any handlebar works with st3 riser, their comfort stem helps, but changing bars give you the rise and sweep

i did. And it makes the ride a little more up right. FYI, just about any handlebars will work. I put Handlebars with 3”(75mm) rise and was better for me.
you can likely get your desired rise and sweep by just changing bars, and avoid riser swap. As that involves some time.
That’s great to know.
Which handlebar did you get?

I am still debating whether I buy a ST3 or not. If I do, the dealer will have to do some work on the bike to install wren fork anyway. So I was planning on at the same time have the dealer swap-out stem and handlebar and replace it with Stromer comfort stem and riser handlebar. Stromer riser handlebar though has only 20 degrees rise.

Last edited:
Back