Stromer ST2 2017 vs 2018, advice needed

Tell my wife all the time my best two purchase... ever, were my cappuccino make and my ST2. Like you, the ST2 changed my life. I don't drive the car anymore - I actually resent having to drive when I do. Rain or shine I'd rather take the bike hands down.
Ha! I run a recording studio, and when I downsized a couple of years ago to a much smaller studio, I bought myself an espresso machine as a consolation moving gift. It’s a Racncillio Epoca S1. I’d put that on the same list as the ST2. I love great espresso and I’m thankful every time I make a drink for a quarter that would cost $4.50 at Starbucks, but the ST2 makes such a positive difference in my life that I can’t think of any other “thing” that compares. I’ve had to use my car quite a bit in the past month including packing a kid off to college in another state. Other than when I have to use the car I take my bike. I used to gas up once a week, but I only used one tank of gas between June 15th and August 10th. Hoping to keep it up all year.

Hello! Do Stromer bikes use a DC-DC converter that keeps the voltage stable? Because otherwise I can't explain how the bikes maintains the same maximum speed even with the battery almost exhausted.

Back