Stepthru

Good to hear fedex has it, hope to hear soon that my wifes get shipped soon.
Now waiting on delayed bike rack for car.
Enjoy your bike!

I ordered for my wife on Jun 26th hope to get fedex notification soon. My XP came one day earlier than Fedex posted. Came home to bike at front door so be on look out.

We have XP's but wife needed a step thru for better access. We really enjoy the bikes. Travel by my a lot, not lately, but hopefully will again soon. Enjoy your bikes, JDA

FedEx says it will be delivered 9-9 next Wed! Wife is excited! No unboxing videos, but will post pics before first ride. Jda

Happy Days! FedEx says the stepthru will be delivered today! A day earlier than scheduled. Wife is very excited, standing by door. Pic when it arrives. Jda

FedEx just dropped off the Stepthru! Condition was perfect! No Nick's, dints, dings or scratches. Even came with a nice bag. Wife is real happy.

Here is a pic!
20200908_150218.jpg

Just got email from lectric. Now the wait for fedex to send shipping info. Hope to get it within the next couple of weeks. Im anxious to ride with my wife. She's jealous of me riding whenever im not working.

I got notification on Monday Sept 7th and Delivery is scheduled for today. Now if I could get my bikerack that is backordered I would be all set. Will try to squeeze 2 bikes in back of a Chevy Bolt for now. Everyone enjoy your rides and be safe.

Back