ST2 locked up unable to unlock~

chgofirefighter

This Stromer ST2 has been nothing but bad luck, I've been having issues since day one with it. Battery charging issues, torque sensor issues, not running smoothly, the bike almost left me stranded not too long ago, hit with repair bills for a bike that suppose to be under warranty and now the bike somehow locks itself up. Even though I have the correct pin number is does not want to unlock. I have tried numerous times to unlock it but?? I just sent stromer support another email for help! I feel like throwing this bike in the garbage but unfortunately I invested way too much $$$ to do so....

Oh man, that is disappointing. Before getting too upset, be sure to evaluate whether these are learning curve issues, or actual lemon component issues. The first will get better, the second may or may not.

Good luck!

Oh man, that is disappointing. Before getting too upset, be sure to evaluate whether these are learning curve issues, or actual lemon component issues. The first will get better, the second may or may not.

Good luck!

Not a learning curve but more technical problems than needed

Try to hang in there, my early days were rough going too. Had a few nagging issues, exp. I could not keep the seat from sliding down, that was annoying as !#€@& ! I'm at about 1 1/2 yrs. with my St2. and things have got a lot better . Hope they get that way for you.

try default code 1234
find when console battery is dead, and you pull the main battery, settings in the console default.
At least on the ST1....

Issue was resolved apparently the pin was changed when it was taken for service, or somehow the pin changed. Stromer sent me a new pin right after I sent them a labor complaining about the bike

Back