Specialized Test Days

Stefan Mikes

Region
Europe
City
Mazovia, Poland
It is probably a local event only. Organized by the biggest Specialized resellers in Poland, the Test Days will be held in Warsaw (the area for road and gravel cycling) and Bielsko-Biała (mountain biking) on 2-3 of September 2023. Numerous bicycles and e-bikes will be available in the most popular frame sizes (M or L). You can even test an Aethos!

A participant can test up to two bikes, each for an hour.

I have signed up for:
  • A Diverge E5 (gravel bike)
  • A Tero X 4.0 (SUV e-bike)
I only can hope it would not be raining 😊

Does Specialized organise similar events in your area?

Not exactly the same, but there is an “experience center” not too far from me. It’s possible to rent any of the bikes for an all day ride.

It is probably a local event only. Organized by the biggest Specialized resellers in Poland, the Test Days will be held in Warsaw (the area for road and gravel cycling) and Bielsko-Biała (mountain biking) on 2-3 of September 2023. Numerous bicycles and e-bikes will be available in the most popular frame sizes (M or L). You can even test an Aethos!

I have signed up for:

since you don’t have to buy it, why not test ride an s-works diverge or diverge STR? would be interesting to feel the new “suspension.”

since you don’t have to buy it, why not test ride an s-works diverge or diverge STR? would be interesting to feel the new “suspension.”
The selection of test e-bikes available is not small but it is still limited. I could test a carbon Creo or Diverge but I cannot risk damaging it.

Anyone testing a Specialized bike takes the financial responsibility.

Screenshot_20230828_104050_Facebook.jpg

Bikes available in Warsaw. The other city gets mostly MTBs.

Last edited:
I've been "testing" their bikes since my 1st 2020 Vado 5.0.
I might even be a "beta-tester".
And you?

I've been "testing" their bikes since my 1st 2020 Vado 5.0.
I might even be a "beta-tester".
And you?
I own two Specialized e-bikes, tested two more (a Creo and a Tero) and could not be happier. Again, I have a competent LBS (read the posts of @Sefutau2020 about two different LBS and a Vado 5.0 IGH).

Specialized LBSes in my region (Warsaw and Płock) offer any of their demo e-bikes for a day or even for several days against a small fee (and a contract), The difference is the demo e-bike fleet might not involve e-bikes of your interest or size. The Test Days involve many bikes and e-bikes in different sizes and frame material. I have booked hourly rides for a Diverge Evo and a Tero X for specific hours on the coming Saturday. I intend to take exactly the same route in the nearby Kabacki Forest to compare these bikes. Regarding the Evo (which is a traditional gravel bike), I intend to check how much my medical condition eliminates me from riding a lightweight bike on my own leg power. I am also curious how Tero X compares to a proper FS e-MTB.

I have signed up for:

You can only hope you don't like either of them - $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back