Specialized Creo 2 Comp E-Bike - Like New, with Extras

Kyle Bieda

Region
USA
City
Indianapolis, IN
I'm selling my Specialized Creo 2 Comp (Size 54) e-bike, purchased new in June 2024, so it's only 4 months old and in like-new condition. The bike has been meticulously maintained by professional bike shops.

Condition: Like new, except for one scratch on the derailleur. The motor is brand new due to a recent warranty replacement.

Battery: The bike has only gone through 12 charge cycles, and the battery still holds a 100% charge. It comes with an extended range battery and cables, which add an additional 50% to the range.

Tires: Comes with two sets of tires: 35mm road tires and the original 47mm gravel tires for more versatile riding options.

Accessories included: Range extender battery, RE cables, 2 bottle cages, and a seat bag. Pedals are optional and not included unless otherwise noted.

Warranty: The bike is still under the manufacturer’s warranty.

Reason for Selling: I'm switching to a regular bike for my riding goals, so I no longer need the e-bike.

This is a fantastic opportunity to get a like-new Specialized Creo 2 with all the extras for an incredible price. I’m located in Central Indiana and willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet the buyer.

Feel free to reach out for more details or photos!

Back