Spare lectric xp battery 🔋

Emoney

Region
USA
I’m new on here but just trying to see if anyone needs a brand new spare lectric xp battery that I never got to use. Because my bike was recently stolen, but just ordered the 2.0 so I I have 2 but selling 1 for 100 or 200 dollars

I’m new on here but just trying to see if anyone needs a brand new spare lectric xp battery that I never got to use. Because my bike was recently stolen, but just ordered the 2.0 so I I have 2 but selling 1 for 100 or 200 dollars
I'll take that

I’m very interested in one of you batteries, could you quote me a cost to ship one to Zip Code 80238 (Denver, CO). Do you take PayPal? Thank you, Dennis

I’m very interested in one of you batteries, could you quote me a cost to ship one to Zip Code 80238 (Denver, CO). Do you take PayPal? Thank you, Dennis
I have cash app don’t know how much would it be for shipping but we can figure that out..

I have cash app don’t know how much would it be for shipping but we can figure that out..
Is your cash app PayPal by chance? Do you still have both batteries, if so, I would like the new one. If you could find out the cost of shipping to Denver, I can forward you the $100, plus cost of shipping. I would think it shout be around $25-$30, just a guess. By the way my name is Dennis Shary, my address is; 8129 E 29th Ave, Denver, CO 80238, my phone is 303-523-6536. Thanks.

Is your cash app PayPal by chance? Do you still have both batteries, if so, I would like the new one. If you could find out the cost of shipping to Denver, I can forward you the $100, plus cost of shipping. I would think it shout be around $25-$30, just a guess. By the way my name is Dennis Shary, my address is; 8129 E 29th Ave, Denver, CO 80238, my phone is 303-523-6536. Thanks.
I don’t know too much about PayPal but cash app is very simple. If you have a smart phone just download cash app and add your debit and that’s it . Send money to anyone with that app through cell phone number or tag name. I’m going to text you from a (917) number I’ll give you both battery’s for $200 won’t need them anymore

Back