[SOLD – Please Delete]

michal

Region
USA
City
Brooklyn, NY
Full Disclosure:
I originally posted this bike for sale in December 2019 at a lower price because I was experiencing issues with the battery cutting out. After tightening the Intuvia display, however, the battery no longer cuts out and the bike runs without any issues.

Hey folks, I’m looking to sell my Riese & Müller Nevo GT Vario HS that I got in May 2019 from Propel Bikes in Brooklyn, NY. I rode the bike for a few months and put about 576 miles on it, but I just don’t ride it much anymore and am looking to get a motorcycle so I figured I’d pass it on to someone else.

This is the 47cm frame with dual batteries and a max pedal assist speed of 28mph. The stock pedals have been replaced with Crank Brothers Stamp 2 Large pedals. I’m also including a Thule Pack n’ Pedal rack (mounted on front wheel), Quad Lock phone mount, Hexlox, Crane Riten bell, Basil MIK basket with carrier adapter plate (mounted on rear rack), 2 Bosch chargers, and 2 Arkel panniers.

I paid about $8,100 for the bike ($7,118 plus tax and shipping), and another $850 for the accessories I mentioned.

I’m asking $4,000 for the bike + accessories. Local pick-up from Brooklyn, NY is preferred.

I’ll consider shipping the bike for an additional cost, however, the delivery timeframe is dependent on LBS’ availability to help with packaging and shipment (current delivery estimate is late August).

View all photos

Let me know if you have any questions!

E62FA0F0-1AAE-4CD3-8872-90E5644C0D62.jpeg

Last edited:
Bike is still available.

Local pick up preferred as shipping is dependent on LBS availability to help with packaging / shipment (current delivery estimate is late August).

Last edited:
Back