[SOLD] E-Lux Sierra Fat Tire Folding Bike (Matte Black)

jkchang82

I'm looking to sell my E-Lux Sierra e-bike. It's only one year old and I've literally ridden it 10 times. The battery has only been charged twice in that time so everything is relatively brand new.

The color is black. I've applied a sticker or two to hide some of the branding that gives away that it's an ebike. The battery compartment is hidden inside the frame, which is one of the reasons I bought this bike. The bicycle has pedal assist and full throttle as well.

You can learn more about these bikes here: https://www.eluxbikes.com/product-page/sierra
Electricbikereview.com review:
Bike overview video:

The photo is not of the actual bike as I'm posting this in middle of the night but I can provide accurate photos as needed. The bike itself may have some very light wear, and the only reason I'm selling it is because it's a bit too big for my regular use.

I'm looking for $1,200 but I'm open to negotiating a fair deal. Reply here and let's chat if you're interested.

Located in NYC. Hoping for an in-person transaction but open to shipping if someone can share tips on that.

Attachments

• Sierra__03220.1511378150.500.659.png
    Sierra__03220.1511378150.500.659.png
    156.9 KB · Views: 371
Back