So an interesting development .. Already getting a new bike

new2thegame

Region
USA
A little back story. So about a month ago the three of us, my wife/10 year old daughter/ and myself decided let's get bikes and start riding for fun. The biking was more just something to do. Go out for a fun ride for an hour or 2 and just enjoy being outside (get the hell off youtube). We really weren't using the biking for physical fitness that much because my daughter is always in sports and my wife and I have been pretty consistent with working out and healthy eating habits.

They both picked out new Trek Marlin 4 gen 2 bikes. Starter bikes but more than capable for our 1-2 hour joyrides. My original thought was I wanted a super73 or revv1 badly BUT I knew it wasn't a great bike to pedal. More of a fun bike to throttle around on. I have a fat tire 750 watt Ebike from a company called Cycrown and it's really a fun bike but I noticed while we are out most of the time I am STILL just throttling around 🤣

We have a few spots that the 3 of us will go to and some of them have pretty good hills. My wife and my daughter are really pushing hard to get up these hills and i'm just on pedal assist and doing it like a breeze lol I made the mistake of then letting my wife drive my ebike on pedal assist up the hills and since then I have been stuck on her Trek bike!! 😭

I am thinking of giving her the CycUltra since she likes it so much and ordering myself the Revv1 from Ride1up that I have been wanting for a long time now. We shall see what happens over the next few weeks :) but it's looking like I will be ordering the Revv1. I know there are faster bikes but I don't care. I did a ton of research and I also have spoken with many people from Ride1up and I have to say they have been amazing. There were a ton of companies that have not called back/lied and said something was in stock when it wasn't/ and just overall didn't give me a good feeling about doing business with.

Hope everyone is having a great week! Looking forward to either getting the Revv1 or prying my CycUltra from my wife's hands lol

Attachments

• 20240815_190235.jpg
    20240815_190235.jpg
    621.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240830_190215.jpg
    20240830_190215.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 20240902_201532.jpg
    20240902_201532.jpg
    775.4 KB · Views: 22
Back