Shipping Lectric XP

Yowsa.... Just got my email today.

Black Lectric XP ordered on 6/18/20. Order # 167xx.

Expected delivery according to FedEx is 7/20/20.

I am sooo...... excited.

I am getting back into riding after a considerable number of years. Already been ordering/gathering some parts
and accessories for the new bike. Spare inner tubes, seatpost, seat, bike patches, tire liners, light for riding
in the evening (brighter than what it comes with already). etc.

So, I am well on my way to 'accessorizing'....hehe.

Arg... Just checked and now FedEx indicated arrival on 7/21/20.

I seem to notice a pattern with FedEx, tacking on an extra day.

That's OK, gives me an extra day to clean out a spot in the garage for it.

Wow. Now I feel like if you got a FedEx, then any of us could.
I have STILL not yet received my shipping number. Order in the 1400s back in May. Apparent snafu with my address is the excuse. Was told by support I would get FedEx tracking by last Friday or early this week. I am not hopeful.

I have STILL not yet received my shipping number. Order in the 1400s back in May. Apparent snafu with my address is the excuse. Was told by support I would get FedEx tracking by last Friday or early this week. I am not hopeful.
Thanks for crushing my dreams.

edit: Got my FedEx 60 seconds ago for a Fri 7/24 delivery (East US - 170xx 6/20). Based on previous posts, I should add a day to that.

Last edited:
Order no. #16413 came in today , box in perfect shape , bike packed perfect. Very happy with my purchase , worth the wait ! Got 12 miles on her , flawless . First ebike , Im a motorcycle mechanic . It definitely needs taller gears , the e-motor outruns the bikes gearing making pedaling useless in top gear 5. I see now why guys on Youtube put smaller rear gears in it . But still pretty fast for 70lbs .....keep the brakes handy , easy to overshoot the throttle in low speed situations. Goodluck to those still waiting....Mr.E

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 396
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    745.9 KB · Views: 362
Order no. #16413 came in today , box in perfect shape , bike packed perfect. Very happy with my purchase , worth the wait ! Got 12 miles on her , flawless . First ebike , Im a motorcycle mechanic . It definitely needs taller gears , the e-motor outruns the bikes gearing making pedaling useless in top gear 5. I see now why guys on Youtube put smaller rear gears in it . But still pretty fast for 70lbs .....keep the brakes handy , easy to overshoot the throttle in low speed situations. Goodluck to those still waiting....Mr.E

Congrats!

I just received my Fedex tracking number as well. I ordered the original Lectric XP in Black on June 25th, with an order number of 178xx.

My number is 170XX.Order place June 22. Got my Fedex tracking number yesterday. They said I should receive my lectric xp by tomorrow! Woohoo!

Thanks for crushing my dreams.

edit: Got my FedEx 60 seconds ago for a Fri 7/24 delivery (East US - 170xx 6/20). Based on previous posts, I should add a day to that.
Glad you got your order and your dreams were not crushed. Mine sure are! Sent another forceful message today. AARGH.

Glad you got your order and your dreams were not crushed. Mine sure are! Sent another forceful message today. AARGH.
Dear Lectric; I'm a Lectric customer and a participant in EBR's XP Ship thread. I've noticed that fellow member, GCaliquo, is having a challenge getting a firm ship date for his XP. Would you please review his order and reach out to him to resolve this? Thank you for your excellent ebike and your consideration in this matter.

Of course we'd need a customer name to give Lectric, that they'd recognize.

Dear Lectric; I'm a Lectric customer and a participant in EBR's XP Ship thread. I've noticed that fellow member, GCaliquo, is having a challenge getting a firm ship date for his XP. Would you please review his order and reach out to him to resolve this? Thank you for your excellent ebike and your consideration in this matter.

Of course we'd need a customer name to give Lectric, that they'd recognize.
UPDATE: Shipping number delivered! I sent them a strongly worded note at 12:00pm and received my number at 6:05pm. Expected delivery date 7/28. Phew!

Bike arrived 5PM ET today. Control panel flicked on and off on two different attempt to start.

Charging the battery and will try again in the morning.

Otherwise everything seems shipshape!

Back