Shipping Lectric XP

They're really just stringing us along in my opinion. What seems plausible is that they can't prepare the bikes fast enough for shipping and just create labels making it look like its not their fault and blaming the pandemic.
Really don't have a choice other than canceling my order which I won't. Just have to deal with the BS.

I wanted to see if anyone recently received (April) a Lectric XP bike with all of the international slow downs that have occurred. I ordered the Lectric XP on 4/11 for a May shipment. When I recently checked in to see if there would be any shipping delays because of so many things being shut down, I received this info. I thought I would share the response:

'We have recently gotten word from our shippers that the bikes preordered for May will start shipping to customers by May 10th. Considering how many pre-orders have already been placed, your bike would start shipping to you within a few days after. That being said, your bike should be delivered by the third or fourth week of May! If anything were to change or if possible delays were to happen, we would definitely keep you updated"

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from Fed Ex for the April shipments yet?
Not yet but I ordered April 21

#TwoSons, what day did you put your order in, please? (mine was Apr 21st, the more I follow this thread, I really don’t think my delivery is May, most likely June).
Based on his post history, looks like 3/29... I ordered 3/29 and still haven't gotten anything beyond my the tracking # last Friday

#TwoSons, what day did you put your order in, please? (mine was Apr 21st, the more I follow this thread, I really don’t think my delivery is May, most likely June).
March 29, 2020.
Delivery dates seem to be almost 2 months out from the date of order. If I had ordered in April I wouldn't even think about looking for delivery until June.

March 29, 2020.
Delivery dates seem to be almost 2 months out from the date of order. If I had ordered in April I wouldn't even think about looking for delivery until June.
Thanks so much!
In that case we won’t expect to see our bikes until at least June 30th, if not beg-July!!!
Wish they would charge us when they ship.

Glad I found this thread! Ordered on 3/29 for April pre-order, on 5/8 received my shipping notification and UPS tracking number, as of today it is still "Shipment Ready for UPS". Getting very frustrated with this!!!
I also ordered 3/29, On 5/8 recieved tracking # (ready for UPS) estimated delivery date 5/14. Nothing till today 5/15 in transit, rescheduled delivery date 5/ 20

Folks are receiving their XP's. See this video (by Laurel & Hardy?).

Lectric has been behind on their projected shipping dates, but UPS is definitely having problems right now. I have been experiencing delays and crazy shipping updates from UPS for the past two weeks on other items. Last week, they also lost/damaged something that I ordered (I am not sure what actually happened to the item).

I was one of the last to get in on Lectric's April pre-order (I ordered April 5th). They sent the tracking number a couple of days ago, and it didn't take long for my bike to get scanned by UPS. I live in the same metropolitan area from which the bikes are being shipped, and tracking now shows that my bike is currently out for delivery. We shall see if it arrives (in one piece) today.

UPDATE: It arrived! The box is beat-up, and I'll see if all is okay when I open it.

If Lectric gave you a tracking number over two days ago, and if UPS hasn't yet scanned it into their system, it might be good to start making inquiries.

In addition, those of you who ordered in late April probably got in on the May batch of bikes (will probably ship in June).

Last edited:
I wonder how long you'd be in business if your customers had to wait a month or more for you to show up on the job (after they already paid you)? Must be nice to be in such a "forgiving" business as selling bikes. It will be interesting to see if people will be so forgiving as the summer months approach, and the Corona virus excuses start to get old.

Mine XP was ordered 2/29/2020, first had FedX tracking # that went nowhere, now have UPS tracking # that of course says label created.

Mine XP was ordered 2/29/2020, first had FedX tracking # that went nowhere, now have UPS tracking # that of course says label created.
I had the same thing happen to me. Now UPS shows delivery for tomorrow but it hasn't even recieved the bike... smh.

The shipping boxes were pretty beat up. The bikes had some shipping damage- on one bike the rear cargo storage rack attachment arms was bent where it attaches to the frame and on the other the steering column release lever metal is deformed/ broken where the retaining lock would engage the hole. the rack I can probably straighten - the column locking lever needs to be replaced. All in all the bikes are in pristine condition except for the two issues. Will email Lectric today.

Attachments

• IMG_6189.jpg
    IMG_6189.jpg
    344.3 KB · Views: 469
  • IMG_6193.jpg
    IMG_6193.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_9075.jpg
    IMG_9075.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 420
  • IMG_9079.jpg
    IMG_9079.jpg