Shipping Lectric XP

I didn't receive a delivery date, just a tracking number. I see that we ordered on the same date, however, so I can probably assume I'll be getting mine around the same date, then. Thanks.
Actually there was no delivery date in the email from Lectric. But if you track the order UPS gives an estimated delivery date and time.

Quick update. Package will not arrive as scheduled (today). I checked the shipping status for the pass few days and noticed there were no updates and that FedEx was still waiting for the package from Lectric even though it said delivery date was for today.
I reached out to Lectric and they emailed me back today saying that they did send it to FedEx but that there was a back log of deliveries due to the 'rona and it was sitting on a loading terminal at FedEx waiting for shipment.

At this point I'm at the mercy of FedEx if I am to believe this. Its been sitting on the 'terminal' for 5 days now and I'm not sure when I'll ever get it

Hopefully those that got shipped through UPS are fairing better than me.

Hopefully those that got shipped through UPS are fairing better than me.
I received an email from Lectric last Friday with a UPS tracking number. When I click on the number it has repeatedly shown "Shipment Ready for UPS."
Someone suggested establishing an account with UPS in order to see the details of the delivery. I could understand establishing an account with them if I needed to ship something, but I should not have to do so in order to see the details of something being shipped to me. At this point my attitude is that it will get here when it gets here.
My guess is that they're probably all stringing us along a little.

I received an email from Lectric last Friday with a UPS tracking number. When I click on the number it has repeatedly shown "Shipment Ready for UPS."
Someone suggested establishing an account with UPS in order to see the details of the delivery. I could understand establishing an account with them if I needed to ship something, but I should not have to do so in order to see the details of something being shipped to me. At this point my attitude is that it will get here when it gets here.
My guess is that they're probably all stringing us along a little.
I am an agreement at this time. Anytime I've sent anything via UPS and FedEx, I create a label and once it is scanned into their system you can track it. You can create a label and never send it to them and the tracking number will say "waiting for item to arrive to Fedex." I doubt any carrier is in the habit of getting a package to deliver and just have it sit without having it acknowledged that it is in their possession.

Its too easy to blame 'Rona right now for any lack of follow through. I've gotten tons of packages the past few weeks without issue.

Its too easy to blame 'Rona right now for any lack of follow through. I've gotten tons of packages the past few weeks without issue.
In all fairness, I'll accept the "'rona" excuse. BUT, don't keep trying to give me the impression my item has been shipped when you know damned well it's still sitting in your warehouse, or on a dock somewhere. I don't consider a sitting item as having been shipped. It's only when it's in transit and moving that it's being shipped, as far as I'm concerned.

I am an agreement at this time. Anytime I've sent anything via UPS and FedEx, I create a label and once it is scanned into their system you can track it. You can create a label and never send it to them and the tracking number will say "waiting for item to arrive to Fedex." I doubt any carrier is in the habit of getting a package to deliver and just have it sit without having it acknowledged that it is in their possession.

Bingo, a label has been created and courier is awaiting delivery to scan. Once UPS or FedEx receives it they scan it.

So it sounds like we are in the same boat as many of you are for your April orders. We ordered two and Lectric sent UPS tracking info to us last week and yet UPS tracking is still showing "Shipment Ready for UPS ". Reached out to Lectric and this was the response:
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 12:09 PM
To: xxx
Subject: RE: A shipment from order #xxx is on the way

Hey xxx,
Thanks for checking in!

We created your UPS shipping label and have provided your bike to UPS. Unfortunately, we've been made aware that UPS has a backlog due to high volumes and staffing issues as a result of COVID-19. Your package is currently sitting at a UPS terminal waiting to be loaded into a truck. Once UPS scans your label and places your bike on one of their trucks your tracking information will be updated. Until then, UPS won't be able to provide either of us with a status update.

I apologize for the delay and we appreciate your continued patience. Be assured that UPS is working around the clock to deliver all products as quickly as possible! Please let me know if you do not see any movement on your tracking number by Thursday and I'll check in with the terminal to see how it's progressing.

All the best,
Christian

That's some BS. I got the same exact email from them as well, just switching out UPS for FedEx.

I can understand the delay and what not but don't lie to me and blame someone else for the problem.

So I just got an update that since FedEx was taking too long they are going to send it via UPS now. Here's the email I got:

Hey ***

Thanks for reaching out. The backlog at the FedEx facility was too long, and UPS informed us that they would be able to get your bike moving faster than FedEx. Therefore, we just re-made a UPS label and you should see movement on your bike very shortly!

Best regards,
Luke

:confused:😩

So I just got an update that since FedEx was taking too long they are going to send it via UPS now. Here's the email I got:

Hey ***

Thanks for reaching out. The backlog at the FedEx facility was too long, and UPS informed us that they would be able to get your bike moving faster than FedEx. Therefore, we just re-made a UPS label and you should see movement on your bike very shortly!

Best regards,
Luke

:confused:😩
Aka we've had the bike all along...

Glad I found this thread! Ordered on 3/29 for April pre-order, on 5/8 received my shipping notification and UPS tracking number, as of today it is still "Shipment Ready for UPS". Getting very frustrated with this!!!

I just received a delivery date confirmation from UPS for the 21st.
#TwoSons, what day did you put your order in, please? (mine was Apr 21st, the more I follow this thread, I really don’t think my delivery is May, most likely June).

Back