Service manual or Torque Values

Micael

Hi,

I recently bought a giant fathom e+2 pro 29er and I want to install lights on it, however I am unsure about what the correct screw tightening torque values for the motor on this bike are, I saw 22nm for the yamaha PW-X but that is just the general motor not for this specific model, so I would like to know if anyone has or knows where to get the service manual for this bike or for a giant syncdrive pro motor so I can get the torque values to tighten it properly, or ofc if someone knows the torque values for any other Giant bike with a giant syncdrive pro and with integrated downtube battery, it would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Thanks for that, it will save me some googling around to look at torque values for several components, although unfortunately no motor, will try and unscrew them with the torque wrench at close to the 22nm and see if it works, since the references I have seen are either 22nm or quite significantly above it, so if it isn't 22nm unscrewing them with the torque wrench at around those values should give me an idea that it isn't.

Back