Serial Number Location

Best contacting Gazelle US using their website form. Steel frame bikes generally have the frame number die-stamped into the bottom bracket shell, but aluminum frame OEM mid-drive ebikes built around the motor like the Arroyo more typically have a serial number sticker somewhere around the bottom bracket area. I recall on a Gazelle EasyFlow I test rode the sticker was facing out on the left chain stay.

My later model Arroyo has a bar code sticker on the left rear chain stay at about where the tire/rim are. It has "Frame nr." and then the serial number.

Thanks, I found it on a sticker on the underside of the downtube near the bottom and it is called "Frame nr." There is a barcode on the sticker also. Consequently, it is located in the same location on a Medeo. Both bikes were manufactured in 2020 and purchased in September 2020.

I do not know if it is in your area but in Ottawa the police are helping sponsor 529 Garage and I have signed up my bikes. The police here are paying for the stickers when you show them that the bike is signed up with the app.

Back