Selling Magnum Navigator - Model 2020 - Practically brand-new

jomava

A practically brand new Magnum Navigator with just 245 miles!!!. It has upgrades, such as a premium Cloud20 seat; a top-quality electrical horn, and a premium mirror. If you try this eBike you will love it, it has premium components and there is a Magnum dealer in Delray Beach.

A beautifully designed, purpose-built electric bike well suited to urban riding or commuting. Step-thru frame for easy mounting and dismounting. Powerful 500-watt motor paired with a large 48 volt 12 amp hour battery pack, offers both pedal-assist and throttle mode. One year comprehensive warranty. Live in Delray Beach-Boca Raton Area. Original price (before taxes) with extra accessories. $2,430. I'm asking for $2,000. Consider as well the saving in taxes (approx $210)

I'm selling it for personal reasons. Below the eBike specs from its website:

Model:
Magnum Navigator
Body Position:
Upright
Electric Bike Class:
Throttle On-demand (Class 2), Speed Pedelec (Class 3)
*Throttle can be removed for Class 1
Warranty:
1 Year Comprehensive

ELECTRONIC DETAILS
Motor Type:
Das-kit Rear Geared Hub Motor
Motor Output:
48v 500w
Battery Voltage / Amp Hours / Watt Hours:
48v / 12ah / 576wh
Battery Chemistry:
Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-ncm)
Estimated Charge Time:
6 Hrs
Estimated Min And Max Range:
25 To 55 Miles (Depending On Riding Style, Terrain, Rider Weight And Peddle Assist Level.)
Display Type:
Das-Kit Fixed, Backlit, Monochrome Lcd
Display Records:
Power Output Indicator(6 Bars), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time, Battery Voltage
Drive Modes:
Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle, Walk Mode
Top Speed:
25mph With Pedal Assist, 20mph Throttle Only
Lights:
Front and rear light

BICYCLE DETAILS
Total Weight:
60lbs
Battery Weight:

7.4lbs
Frame Type:
Step-thru
Frame Material:
6061 Aluminum Alloy
Fork Details:
Suntour XCT-ATB 27.5, travel 100mm, 80mm
Gearing Details:
Shimano, Acera RDM360 Derailleur, 8 Speed
Shifter Details:
Shimano Altus M310 8 Speed
Cranks:
Prowheel 165mm 48T
Pedals:
Wellgo B087 Black
Stem:
Promax MA-579
Brake Details:
Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor
Grips:
Selle Royal
Saddle:
Selle Royal Freeway
Seatpost / Seatpost Dimensions:
Promax Aluminum with suspension, 27.2 X 350mm
Fenders:
Front And Rear
Tires:
CST
Wheel Size:
27.5″ X 2.35″

Attachments

• IMG_3732.jpg
    IMG_3732.jpg
    882.3 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
Is it still available? I looked for a review but didn't see any on this model. Is it firm and does it climb well?

Is it still available? I looked for a review but didn't see any on this model. Is it firm and does it climb well?
Yes, it is still available. Regarding 'looking for a review', the reason very likely is because the model is brand new. I was one of the first to buy this model (3rd week of May). It is one of the top of the line of Magnum. It is the first one to have the battery integrated in the frame. Regarding 'climb', it is pretty amazing how well it climbs. I would negotiate (although I'm losing a good chunk of money already considering it is so new). IMHO, the Magnum is the best-bang for the money in the $2,400 range. I did my homework quite well. I'll be open and transparent to tell you why I'm selling it (hint: After I drove it I fell in love with eBikes and decided to make a change in my life). For full transparency, I will show you the invoice and the things I upgrade (i.e. top-saddle, e-horn, top-mirror, and tire-puncture protector). Do you live near Boca Raton, Florida?

Motor may not be enough for serious hill climbing. Nice looking bike.
'Serious hill climbing'? If you mean San Francisco streets, they climb it well, considering the logical battery consumption, but in PAL5 5 or 6, easy. I live in Florida so I don't such issues.

Yes, it is still available. Regarding 'looking for a review', the reason very likely is because the model is brand new. I was one of the first to buy this model (3rd week of May). It is one of the top of the line of Magnum. It is the first one to have the battery integrated in the frame. Regarding 'climb', it is pretty amazing how well it climbs. I would negotiate (although I'm losing a good chunk of money already considering it is so new). IMHO, the Magnum is the best-bang for the money in the $2,400 range. I did my homework quite well. I'll be open and transparent to tell you why I'm selling it (hint: After I drove it I fell in love with eBikes and decided to make a change in my life). For full transparency, I will show you the invoice and the things I upgrade (i.e. top-saddle, e-horn, top-mirror, and tire-puncture protector). Do you live near Boca Raton, Florida?

I am overseas right now but I plan on being in Louisiana in about a month. I really like the bike. Hopefully, it can be shipped if needed.

Coming into a for sell thread and poopooing on the ad is poor manners at best. If you want to start a thread about the bicycle and your misinformed opinions please do so in the appropriate area

Maybe people should check with you before they express themselves and relate their experiences.

Back