Saying Hello from Idaho

KathyInID

Region
USA
City
Middleton, ID
Hi! I’m Kathy from SW Idaho and a total noob at the eBike thing. Just purchased an entry level eBike (Lectric XP 2.0 step-through) which should arrive in the coming days. My husband will be purchasing one too in this spring. YouTube has been very helpful as we plan to do some minor modifications on both bikes since we like the look of the BMX style handlebars as well as a comfy seat. Also want to see if there is possibly a way to add a small kiddie trailer for our black Lab. Lilly loves adventures!!

Anyway…thanks for allowing me to join the community and it is a pleasure to meet you. Cheers!!

Another wlcome to EBR to you.
There are several people on here with bike trailers and seem very happy with them. And a few who carry dogs in them.
You might find some advice in the cargo bikes forum, but I would just search for "trailer" in the general discussions (i.e. everywhere).
Be sure to post a picture of your dog, people love pictures of dogs being chauffeured on here ...

1644452974074.jpeg
1644453270459.jpeg

Have you received your bike yet? And/Or any weather fit to ride it?

Hi AD…yes, I’ve had it for about four weeks and with weather and other commitments I’ve only put about 12 miles on it. Thankfully, I will be around the rest of the week and the weather will be beautiful. Those 12 miles have been enough to make me say “I love this bike”.

Attachments

• 05956C4C-934E-4EFE-A1AF-AB307ACB5428.jpeg
    05956C4C-934E-4EFE-A1AF-AB307ACB5428.jpeg
    704.5 KB · Views: 151
Hi AD…yes, I’ve had it for about four weeks and with weather and other commitments I’ve only put about 12 miles on it. Thankfully, I will be around the rest of the week and the weather will be beautiful. Those 12 miles have been enough to make me say “I love this bike”.
Excellent. Many more (s)miles to you.

Back