SA IGH spare parts

I tried calling them this morning and the phone is not working. I also sent them an email. Hope they are not another victim of COVID.

I tried calling them this morning and the phone is not working. I also sent them an email. Hope they are not another victim of COVID.
He responded and is mailing the new rear axle. The other parts seem undamaged.

Attachments

• signal-2021-03-19-181854.jpg
    signal-2021-03-19-181854.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 309
  • signal-2021-03-19-181817.jpg
    signal-2021-03-19-181817.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 309
I'll be interested in the details of your re-assembly and setup. This 3 speed hub looks like the same dimensions and if that's so, it might swap out pretty easily. Any thoughts?

Yeah, the Rohloff would be the BMW tranny but would I'm sure, still require a light touch. Thanks for blazing this trail ... :cool:

Yeah, the Rohloff would be the BMW tranny but would I'm sure, still require a light touch. Thanks for blazing this trail ... :cool:
Seems like tuning really takes the initial jolt away which would cause the most damage. I saw wattwagons uses the 3 speed standard

So, what is the correct axel length for the SA on the MD 1000?
Not yet but the o.l.d. measurement is about 190mm. I contacted the parts seller and he told me he has the longer axles on order so I can swap the axles I bought for the correct ones.

I used to repair my SA drives, but fond that buying new and changing out the guts was a far better solution. YMMV!

My frame spacing is 190mm so that won't fit. I need an axle much longer than 185mm

Back