Ripcurrent S availability

Lenny7118

Does anyone have knowledge when the Ripcurrent S in Brushed Aluminum X/Large will be available. I received a instock notification the day it was supposed to have been in stock I went to the site immediately to buy it but was not available, this was the first or second day in August. Now the Labor Day sale has been going on and No Ripcurrent S in Brushed Aluminum. Juiced needs to stock more of the popular color and sizes like Brushed Aluminum XL. I guess it will be a 2-3 month wait now.

That sucks, but you are going to love the bike. I could not afford the “S” version so I got the non-s a few weeks ago and I love it. I think that for the money you get a lot of bike. Good luck.

That sucks, but you are going to love the bike. I could not afford the “S” version so I got the non-s a few weeks ago and I love it. I think that for the money you get a lot of bike. Good luck.

Thanks for your input. What size is your frame ? I’m 6’3” slender build so XL is the size. I don’t like to get a small frame and raise up the seat post all the way up because that’s dangerous.
I would get the Ripcurrent non S in X/Large but I read a thread on this site from June and it stated that Juiced was discontinuing the Non S version of the Ripcurrent.
They only have the medium size which would be way to small and they took away the other size and color options on their site for the Non S Ripcurrent so maybe it’s true that they are discontinuing this model. I would get it but the size would not work out. I’ll have to double check to get the information from Juiced if they are discontinuing the Non S Ripcurrent.

I’m 5’10” with 31 inch inseam (pant’s leg length) and the medium frame worked out great. Believe me, my biggest concern was the medium frame size of The non-S and if I had the money I would have opted for the ripcurrent S, or better yet the Hypercurrent, with a large frame. But honestly, I think large frame would have been too large for me. As it is, when I’m on the saddle I am almost tippy toe on the ground. I’m sure you have seen this from their website but just in case https://www.juicedbikes.com/pages/crosscurrent-frame-geometry.

I believe you are going to love the bike once you get it. I had no quality issues (even though the shipping box was all torn up). Do go over all their nuts and make sure they are tight, I found a few loose ones here and there. Set up was easy and took only 30 minutes. I have not measured the distance on a battery charge but it seems to last a long time.

What's your top speed been on that none S version? I've been thinking about getting one myself just for financial reasons. Thanks!

Back