Riide Charger

Chicograd90

Region
USA
I have the first release of the Riide ebike. I was Not able to take it with me when I moved and I haven’t been able to get a response from the company. It is 36 V with 3 prongs (I don’t know what that means). Any ideas how to get one or know if I can buy one that will work?
thanks,
Jana

Huh? You have an eBike and need a charger? Or you need a replacement eBike? It's always very suspicious when there is an unusual story about not having a charger.

Huh? You have an eBike and need a charger? Or you need a replacement eBike? It's always very suspicious when there is an unusual story about not having a charger.
I have an eBike. I went through a divorce and moved. Did not take the charger. Nothing suspicious.

Take a picture of the battery and charger port and it could help someone identify a generic charger for you. Sorry about the divorce.

I have the first release of the Riide ebike. I was Not able to take it with me when I moved and I haven’t been able to get a response from the company. It is 36 V with 3 prongs (I don’t know what that means). Any ideas how to get one or know if I can buy one that will work?
thanks,
Jana
It’s a DC start-up. Version 1 was mostly sold/rented in the DC area, right? You might want to try posting ads in dc’s Craigslist. Unfortunately, they appear to be closed — Covid-related or otherwise, otherwise I’d stop by there for you.

Back