Riese & Muller Charger3 GT Vario EBike - $6,250CAD (Victoria, B.C.))

250sparky

I have a brand new, never used Riese & Muller Charger3 GT Vario for sale. I will assemble the bike for you, it was shipped without peddles attached and have to straighten out handle bars. Specs are below.

Riese & Muller Charger3 GT Vario in Storm Blue Matte.

Bosch Performance Line CX (Gen4) Enviolo 380 R&M Custom continuous hub gear, belt drive.

Frame size 53cm.

Battery is 500w.

Heavy Duty Package Equipment Option.

Bosch Kiox Cockpit.

Two water bottles.

Heavy duty bike lock.

Bike retails for $8326cad + tax, asking $6250CAD obo.
Screenshot_20200720-211646.png
PXL_20200824_002451949.jpg
PXL_20200824_004334280.jpg
IMG_20200707_113424.jpg
PXL_20200824_002506307.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered it for my wife and she doesn't want it. I already have an electric mountain bike and I don't have space to keep another bike in my garage.

Asking price is in CAD.

Last edited:
Hey @250sparky

I'm in Victoria as well and have had my eye on an r&m for a while. Would it be possible to do a quick test ride? I'm not sure if the frame size will be right for me.

Let me know.
Thanks

The bike is still for sale. It's now assembled as in the pics, MikeyRic took it out for a test ride earlier today.

Last edited:
I'm still considering it, but I don't expect it to be held for me if someone else wants to commit before me. I'm not sure about the size so I'm going to try to test ride a different size at a shop to compare the fit.

Thanks for checking.

I have the cash: but is there anyway to get it to Portland? could we meet in Seattle? I don't think US can travel to CAN right? anyone know how much it would cost to ship? I am 5.9 and weigh about 170. will 53cm work for me?

A bit of a side question here....is there a difference in the sizing between a road bike and a commuter bike like the Charger3 GT?

The reason I'm asking is both my road bikes and my Cannondale Neo Lefty 3 have 54cm frames and at 5'8" they fit me very well, but Ravi, at 6' fits a 49cm.

Beautiful ride... GLWS! ;)

I have a brand new, never used Riese & Muller Charger3 GT Vario for sale. I will assemble the bike for you, it was shipped without peddles attached and have to straighten out handle bars. Specs are below.
Riese & Muller Charger3 GT Vario in Storm Blue Matte.
Bosch Performance Line CX (Gen4) Enviolo 380 R&M Custom continuous hub gear, belt drive.
Frame size 53cm.
Battery is 500w.
Heavy Duty Package Equipment Option.
Bosch Kiox Cockpit.
Two water bottles.
Heavy duty bike lock.
Bike retails for $8326cad + tax, asking $7500CAD obo.View attachment 62496View attachment 63916View attachment 63918View attachment 62494View attachment 63917

Thanks FlatSix911, it is a nice ride just not my style of bike to keep. If it were my style I might have bit the bullet and kept two eBikes.

For anyone else interested, this is definitely a bike for a big rider. My wife is 5'8" and she pulled a leg muscle trying to get on to it🤣. I'm 5'11" and heavy set, the seat post is all the way down when I took it for a little test ride. I feel like it compares to my 21" eMTB , maybe even to a larger 23".

@MikeyRic were you able to test out a smaller frame and was it a better fit for you?

Thanks FlatSix911, it is a nice ride just not my style of bike to keep. If it were my style I might have bit the bullet and kept two eBikes.

For anyone else interested, this is definitely a bike for a big rider. My wife is 5'8" and she pulled a leg muscle trying to get on to it🤣. I'm 5'11" and heavy set, the seat post is all the way down when I took it for a little test ride. I feel like it compares to my 21" eMTB , maybe even to a larger 23".

@MikeyRic were you able to test out a smaller frame and was it a better fit for you?

Haven't been able to test a smaller frame yet. The shop was closed until today, but I'm working during the day so hard to get over there. I'll contact them soon to see if they have the smaller frame in to test.

Too bad its a 53 which is a little too tall for my 5'6" frame. Or maybe its me that's too short. I right on the cusp of pulling the trigger to putting a down payment and ordering a R-M Charger 3 Mixt (2021) with the Nyon display.

Just a simple question. Did you have to wait long when you ordered it? How long?

Back