Repost: looking for folding class 2/3 with hydraulic brakes and 30" or less minimum seat height for $2k and under.

Short_Stop

First post disappeared. Hoping I didn't accidentally duplicate.

I've been researching for some time but a little reluctant to buy. Looking for a 20 mile a day commuting class 2 or 3 throttle folding bike, with hydraulic brakes, a stand over of 27" or less and a minimum seat height of 30" or under, under $2k. The bike will need to fold down for storage in my trunk each day since I live in a unit two flights up. I know folding bikes can get heavy. If a custom build is my best option, having a shop build one might be easier then the stress of trying to pick a bike that isn't available for a test drive in my area and probably from a brand I'm less familiar with. Unless you all have some recommendations? Would really appreciate your feedback/suggestions. This is what I've observed so far:

Yamee is too tall.
Radmini stepthru is short enough (the mini4 is not) but has mechanical brakes.
Sondors fold xs fits but shot up to $2200-2600. This is out of my budget.
Eahora Azarias fits but has mechanical brakes. The x7 (hydraulic) and x5 (mechanical) are too tall.
Rattan seems to have some customer complaints about questionable customer service despite having a two year warranty. Not sure what to make of that.
Aventon Sinch has mechanical brakes.
Blix Vika Flex has mechanical brakes.

TYIA :)

Back