Received my KBO Breeze ST yesterday

GoinGrey

Box and bike received shipping damage which I expected. Bent fenders, scratched and chipped paint which was minimal. Pedal bearings over tightened wouldn't spin which I corrected and had to trash the covers in process. Things came loose in the box. Watched FedEx unload upside down which is common but everything was there. My first impression was it has a long reach for me at 5'9 and I'm leaning forward which is uncomfortable. But the bike ran well, fairly quiet but noticed there just wasn't much torque compared to my other 500watt bikes. It shifted well through out the cassette and no adjustments were needed to brakes or derailleur. I did install a adjustable bike stem which helped on the reach to give a more upright position. Haven't really given it a long haul yet but will be using the bike to fish along the greenway paths in Houston and I will update. There are other nit picky stuff that I will leave out. Im OCD on bikes so in the next few days, I will be removing any and all screws applying thread lock and proper torque. KBO should consider adjustable bike stem and more of a swept back handle bars because you can find those items even on cheaper bikes.
Thanks everyone

Attachments

• KBOBike.jpg
    KBOBike.jpg
    551.7 KB · Views: 174
Nice! My wife recently purchased our first ebike (HeyBike) for cruising the bike trails by our house. I soon after bought a like new KBO Breeze ST that had an upgraded adjustable stem and seat. I upgraded to the cable/hydraulic brake calipers. So far I really like this bike. I ordered the color display that allows for more tuning and adjustments and it should be here Saturday.

Attachments

• KBO.jpg
    KBO.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 126
Nice upgrades It has been a good bike for me so far. I did replace the stock hand grips, handle bars with adjustable stem, and added a suspension seat post. Then replaced the twist throttle with a thumb throttle which was more comfortable for me. Unlocking the speed limit was also a nice perk. I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Back