range extender bottle?

natel

Region
United Kingdom
Odd question...I have bought the Orbea range extender, so the cage is always attached but I wont always use the extender. Is there a water bottle that actually fits the cage?

According to the Orbea website, the RS range extender battery cage is compatible with a "standard" size water bottle on the Rise M,H, URRUN & KEMEN series bikes.

It isn't clear about the X35 kit for the Orbea GAIN.

You can try downloading the user manual to see it any dimensions are listed.

These two links do not work for me (Error 404: Page not found). I was just curious, and wonder how the pages do not work for me.
Interesting.
It might be your location or perhaps your browser. The links open here in the US using Chrome but you must allow cookies to view the page completely.

Interesting.
It might be your location or perhaps your browser. The links open here in the US using Chrome but you must allow cookies to view the page completely.
It is because your link opens Orbea page in the Polish site, English language, and the product is not here.

I just got my extender after a 4 month delay and was wondering the same thing - how to a bottle to fit, or an adapter. I think I will shop around for some bottle of juice or coffee or ... and adapt it.

Back