Raise Handlebars on NCM Moscow Plus

There are also riser bars available online, 3¨, 5¨, 8¨, 10¨, but they are mostly new old stock that
require 31.8 adapter, not expensive. I´ve added a light bar to my 5¨cut from 3/4¨ tubing for display
& other dash board stuff, also hang my bar bag on it. The higher risers, 5,8,10, may be too much
for the stock cable & sheaths to reach.
Thank you!!

Hello everyone. I found this stem on aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32897377444.html?spm=a2g0o.cart.0.0.226c3c00xXFf8l&mp=1
I have the bike with the 27.5inch wheels. I measure 1.78cm and after a longer trip I have hands pain with the stock stem. f i buy the 31.8x110mm adjustable stem will be fine for me?
I brought a similar one on Amazon, it was a big improvement. I found I didn't have to tilt my head up as much to see where I was going. If you get the Ergonomic Handle Bar Grips with Extenders you will find this will help your hand pain as you an put your wrists in a different position.

I brought a similar one on Amazon, it was a big improvement. I found I didn't have to tilt my head up as much to see where I was going. If you get the Ergonomic Handle Bar Grips with Extenders you will find this will help your hand pain as you an put your wrists in a different position.
Good point, Taller riders may also benefit from pedal extenders that save on knees. (wouldn´t be
without ´em)

I was thinking about the Ergon GP5 large size grips for my Moscow plus. Don’t know if I should get the gripshift or regular version however. The regular version has a longer width then the gripshift model, but cant tell if it’s going to be too long. Should I get the gripsize version instead? If i get the regular model, I might not have enough room for the brakes, throttle, bell, shifter, and phone holder - might have to cut it. If I get the gripshift version, it might be too short. Which Version did you purchase?

I was thinking about the Ergon GP5 large size grips for my Moscow plus. Don’t know if I should get the gripshift or regular version however. The regular version has a longer width then the gripshift model, but cant tell if it’s going to be too long. Should I get the gripsize version instead? If i get the regular model, I might not have enough room for the brakes, throttle, bell, shifter, and phone holder - might have to cut it. If I get the gripshift version, it might be too short. Which Version did you purchase?

I love Ergon grips. The stock grips on my Moscow+ are fine for now, but I have Ergon GP-1 grips on my other bikes. Assuming the GP-1 are the same width as the GP-5 (and I believe they are) I measured mine and they are 130mm wide vs the stock NCM grips which are 140mm wide so I think the handlebars don't require the narrower grip shift versions. If you get a set of the GP-5's I'd love to see them on the bike and get a review of how you like them.

Thanks for the information. Most independent vendors don’t have it in stock. I just ordered it from Amazon but it won’t arrive until mid July. I’ll keep you posted.

The adjustable stem arrived in only 6 days and today i put it on the bike. I have to do a few hours trip to see the difference but i think I will no longer have hands and back pain. :)

Attachments

• photo_2021-06-02_14-31-39.jpg
    photo_2021-06-02_14-31-39.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 290
  • photo_2021-06-02_09-50-36.jpg
    photo_2021-06-02_09-50-36.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 272
  • photo_2021-06-02_14-31-34.jpg
    photo_2021-06-02_14-31-34.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 279
The EBR review of the 2019 model lists this as the stock stem:

Promax, Alloy, 90mm Length, 31.8mm Clamp Diameter, One 15mm Spacer, Two 10mm Spacers, One 5mm Spacer

Is the reach ok? In other words, are you just trying to go up or do you want to bring the handlebar in closer to you at the same time?
Hi
Is this size also applicable to the Prague?

Back