Price increases

Bubsdaddy

I have been holding out on buying my first e-bike due to trying to figure out what I want and maybe seeing some Black Friday deals. I may have missed the deals as Espin bikes went up to $1349-$1499 now instead of $1199 for all 3 models.

Won't be much for Black Friday since nearly all inventories sold out for 2020, Many are now shipping 2021 models.

I got my Sport in September and paid $1,199. I thought that was a great price compared to the competition. The bike is on Black Friday sale for $1,049. I don’t know how they can make any money at that price. I figured they might drop $50 for the sale price which they do occasionally. Oh well, I’ve been enjoying the bike for 2 months.

I was just teasing you about the artificial price increase before the Black Friday sale. Maybe it was but it worked on me.

I have been holding out on buying my first e-bike due to trying to figure out what I want and maybe seeing some Black Friday deals. I may have missed the deals as Espin bikes went up to $1349-$1499 now instead of $1199 for all 3 models.
I bought a Sport a few days ago for $1049. I believe that deal ends 11/30. If you decide to pull the trigger, here is a discount code they gave me at checkout that will give you an extra $50 off their sale prices.
ESPINSQUAD-KQSHIZ

I ordered a Flow then, when I showed my wife some pictures of it, I ordered a second for her. I'm hoping to get them soon.

Reactions: BET
I grabbed a Sport for $999 using ESPINSQUAD-NJIYDO to take another $50 off the Black Friday/Cyber Monday price.

Yeah I finally pulled the trigger on a Sport today as well. Spent way too much time agonizing over the decision, but feel this was the best value and gives me some remaining budget to customize as necessary. Couldn't pass up $999 shipped, and I am concerned that lead times will only get worse heading into the Spring. Wanted to secure my place in line now. Chose the Sport over the Aventon Level and Ride1Up 700.

Yeah I finally pulled the trigger on a Sport today as well. Spent way too much time agonizing over the decision, but feel this was the best value and gives me some remaining budget to customize as necessary. Couldn't pass up $999 shipped, and I am concerned that lead times will only get worse heading into the Spring. Wanted to secure my place in line now. Chose the Sport over the Aventon Level and Ride1Up 700.
That's great price. I bought a Sport and a Flow end of September and it cost me $1124 each (no additional shipping charges). I am still waiting for the Flow to arrive.

The current Black Friday sale prices on the Espin e bikes will expire in 5 hours - midnight Pacific time. This is the best sale of the year by Espin. The Sport is only $1049.00. I paid $1200.00 for mine back in May 2020 and the regular price has gone up since. Delivery is free. If you use a discount code ( mine is ESPINSQUAD-ANZTFK) you can get an additional $50.00 off.

Back