Powerful Fat Tire E-bike w/ Torque sensor from Juiced Bikes

I haven't received any emails but my order at Juiced Bikes shows a tracking number for delivery next Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The order where I placed the "up grades" for hydro brakes and the 12T show the same tracking number so my upgrades are on the bike too.

Thanks Tora\Juiced Bikes for all the hard work.

@Eglon.. if possible, please share your impressions once you get it.

+1

I'm happy for everyone finally getting their HFs. Please share your unboxing, first ride impressions, range, top speed and let us know your height and weight.

I haven't received any emails but my order at Juiced Bikes shows a tracking number for delivery next Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The order where I placed the "up grades" for hydro brakes and the 12T show the same tracking number so my upgrades are on the bike too.

Thanks Tora\Juiced Bikes for all the hard work.

@Eglon.. if possible, please share your impressions once you get it.
I'll post my first impressions tomorrow. I'm also trying to decide on what/if seat post suspension to get. If the sun tour isn't that much worse it might be worth the compromises over the body float. I don't mind spending more if it's significantly superior in built and durability. I definitely plan on putting fenders on and wondered if the radrover fenders would fit.

I'll post my first impressions tomorrow. I'm also trying to decide on what/if seat post suspension to get. If the sun tour isn't that much worse it might be worth the compromises over the body float. I don't mind spending more if it's significantly superior in built and durability. I definitely plan on putting fenders on and wondered if the radrover fenders would fit.

I think you should post some pics and put an end to all the speculation and rants by nervous nellies..
I am sure this will be a great bike with impeccable performance. Tora has worked on it diligently for months to get the torque sensor working right at high power levels.

Last edited:
Here it is! Very well packed and arrived with no damage. It looks and feel great. This is my first fat tire bike and they are huge. I noticed that the rear frame has room for even bigger tires-maybe even 4.8's. That might come in handy for winter. I already put Slime the tires. I'll post another soon after the battery is charged.

Attachments

• IMG_8232.jpg
    IMG_8232.jpg
    793 KB · Views: 491
Here it is! Very well packed and arrived with no damage. It looks and feel great. This is my first fat tire bike and they are huge. I noticed that the rear frame has room for even bigger tires-maybe even 4.8's. That might come in handy for winter. I already put Slime the tires. I'll post another soon after the battery is charged.

Grats, Eglon!

What size frame?

It's a good thing I'm headed to work so I will stop compulsively checking my email. No decals on the bike is kind of awesome.

What size frame?
I have an XL. I'm 6'2" and it fits great. The seat post is about 5" from frame to seat rails. I rode it for about 10 miles today. I did about 6 of that on trails and it's fantastic! Going up mild to moderate hills was wonderful, even on ECO or level 1. I could climb very steep hills as well, but had to put more work into it.
I was smiling big the whole time. There are some quirks that I'm getting used to since it's my first fat tire and e-bike.

I have created a new discussion thread for those who have received their bike and would like to find out information from the owners.

I have an XL. I'm 6'2" and it fits great. The seat post is about 5" from frame to seat rails. I rode it for about 10 miles today. I did about 6 of that on trails and it's fantastic! Going up mild to moderate hills was wonderful, even on ECO or level 1. I could climb very steep hills as well, but had to put more work into it.
I was smiling big the whole time. There are some quirks that I'm getting used to since it's my first fat tire and e-bike.

I'm confused, how did you get to choose a frame size. I would go with XL too but was told the Hyperfat founders series would be made in only one frame size which was M ????

There was an update a few months ago that said frame sizes were now an option, I contacted them to request XL frame and my order was updated. I'm also curious if any early orders ended up with the 750w motor or without torque sensing, since these were originally options for the bike.

I have created a new discussion thread for those who have received their bike and would like to find out information from the owners.
What happened to your first impressions? Nothing to say? How does it perform? Inquiring minds would like to know

Back