Pow Unity Biketrax GPS

szalkaiz

Region
Europe
Dear All

I have a specilized Vado 4 which I would like to equip with a gps tracker. Pow Unity makes a great unit called Biketrax and they have a specilized version for Brose motors. The issue is that the unit should be installed in the front light socket of the engine. But the Vado 4 has an integrated light that is already uses this socket. I would like to keep my stock lights working so, my first thought was to build a Y splitter cable but it seems that Brose uses a HIGO Micro connectos which they dont sell to the public (or I could not find them). Is there anybody who installed the Biketrax unit on a Brose engine if yes could you please share your solution. I know that it would be possible to split calbes etc.. but I would not want to void warranty. I am attaching an image where it should plug in for clearity.

Thank you in advance

Z

Attachments

• motor_image.jpg
    motor_image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 80
I have had some very good help from PowUnity when had some problems and they are very responsive.

I suggest that you email them with your query and see what the options are they can offer.

DG…

HI DG

Thank you for the quick reply, I tried that but although they were quick to reply could not offer a solution. Basically they said that they will forward the question to the engeniers but no reply since. That is why I tried the forum maybe somebody had more luck

thnx

Z

HI DG

Thank you for the quick reply, I tried that but although they were quick to reply could not offer a solution. Basically they said that they will forward the question to the engeniers but no reply since. That is why I tried the forum maybe somebody had more luck

thnx

Z
Just did a quick Google search and found this site in Germany that sells them.

DG…

HI DG

Thank you for the search, I did conntact them but they dont have the 2 pin female ones on stock. I tried to contact the manufacturer.

Anyways thnx for getting back. If I find a solution I will post it

thnx

zoltan

Back