Possible to add brake lights to a Juggernaut Ultra?

dgroebl

Is it possible to add brake lights to a Juggernaut Ultra? Does anyone have any advice on how to go about this?

Yep the first one there is a good unit. I use a tail light which takes a whole 18650 cell, put a nice Sanyo one in there (3500mAh) and it lasts for ages.

Yep the first one there is a good unit. I use a tail light which takes a whole 18650 cell, put a nice Sanyo one in there (3500mAh) and it lasts for ages.

Would you share details on your tail light? Thanks.

Sure! Mine's the Meilan X5, it doesn't have the smarter features of that round light but it does have the big cell capacity and a very wide, high visibility light.

I also don't use the remote or any of the X5s other features, I just manually turn it on and off via the side button (only essentials on my handlebars).

Sure! Mine's the Meilan X5, it doesn't have the smarter features of that round light but it does have the big cell capacity and a very wide, high visibility light.

I also don't use the remote or any of the X5s other features, I just manually turn it on and off via the side button (only essentials on my handlebars).

I have the same light and the turn signal and other features are frankly useless, I can never tell when they're actually on.

Back