Pedego Avenue LCD

Lori L

Region
USA
I have a Pedego Avenue bike. While riding, my LCD computer flashed random numbers and then went completely dead. My battery still had three bars, but just in case it was the battery I changed out batteries from another bike and the battery was fine, but the LCD computer did not work. Is there anyway to reset the LCD? I undid the wire leading to it and reattached it. But wasn’t sure what else to do. Any thoughts?

If you're still under the 5-year warranty, just check in with where you bought it.

I have a Pedego Avenue bike. While riding, my LCD computer flashed random numbers and then went completely dead. My battery still had three bars, but just in case it was the battery I changed out batteries from another bike and the battery was fine, but the LCD computer did not work. Is there anyway to reset the LCD? I undid the wire leading to it and reattached it. But wasn’t sure what else to do. Any thoughts?
Lori... My wife has a Pedego Cruiser and she had the same issue with hers. She reached out to her LBS and they replaced it no questions asked.

Back