Pearl Izumi heated gloves

A minor heads up for anyone interested in buying some of the Hot Hands brand hand warmers I mentioned. There are some currently on clearance at Walmarts near me and probably other locations also. Do a search for Hot Hands Camo Warmers at Walmart.com and see what you find. I bought 10 packs of 8 pairs each for $1.50 per pack. That's 160 pieces for $15.00 total. Otherwise you can find them at Lowes or Home Depot for $6-$7 for 20 piece packs. The shelf life is 3+ years and I have some that old that still work fine. At less than 10 cents each this hand heat is practically free, and also trouble free for storage and requires no maintenance. I've put a handful in my panniers. I suspect they would also really heat up those snowmobile muffs. I used a thermal adapter for my phone to measure the temps and saw up to 144F, generally between 100F-135F. The longer they are enclosed, the warmer they get.

A minor heads up for anyone interested in buying some of the Hot Hands brand hand warmers I mentioned. There are some currently on clearance at Walmarts near me and probably other locations also. Do a search for Hot Hands Camo Warmers at Walmart.com and see what you find. I bought 10 packs of 8 pairs each for $1.50 per pack. That's 160 pieces for $15.00 total. Otherwise you can find them at Lowes or Home Depot for $6-$7 for 20 piece packs. The shelf life is 3+ years and I have some that old that still work fine. At less than 10 cents each this hand heat is practically free, and also trouble free for storage and requires no maintenance. I've put a handful in my panniers. I suspect they would also really heat up those snowmobile muffs. I used a thermal adapter for my phone to measure the temps and saw up to 144F, generally between 100F-135F. The longer they are enclosed, the warmer they get.
Thanks for the research.

I've VELAZZIO heated gloves. They are very good for the heating capacity, ease of adjusting the heat level, flexibility and comfort of the waterproof cover, and the rechargeable batteries.

Back