Pace 500 Limited Edition

So the switched to UPS. Hopefully they have a better experience than they did with Fedex. I can’t wait to get mine!

Shop received my bike and started assembling it! Will be ready tomorrow :) Racks just became available today at Aventon but he thinks he has something in the store that will work. Looks like Aventon threw a water bottle holder in which is cool. All I need now is a cell phone holder/horn combo :). Will wait on the suspension based on store’s advice.

Don’t, just get something that will slow a thief down. Anyone who wants something bad enough WILL get it. Always try to keep the bike within eyesight. Don’t let it get you so you’re so afraid to go out. You’ll take the fun Away.

Don’t, just get something that will slow a thief down. Anyone who wants something bad enough WILL get it. Always try to keep the bike within eyesight. Don’t let it get you so you’re so afraid to go out. You’ll take the fun Away.
Thanks. That’s what my husband told me. Will look through the threads here and see what people recommend.

Back