Ordered Outfitter!

Bill Pellegrino

Should be here next week. I went on two test rides and didn't want to stop. Had more fun then I have had in a long time. I bow hunt 3 months out of the year and it will see a lot of use here in Colorado along with New Mexico and Kansas. I have a feeling it will be put to use year round. Can't wait! The ATV doesn't see a lot of trail time now as it is, it might be collecting dust in the future. I'm looking forward to loading the Outfitter up and disappearing for several days at a time.

Thats great! Looking forward to seeing your new bike and hearing how it works out for you! Keep us posted.

Picked it up and had a minor problem with it the first day. Pedal was rubbing on the frame. Brought it back, the motor mount/hub was loose. Had them switch it to tubeless while I was there. Woke this morning front tire was flat. Going back in the morning to get it fixed also have a clicking sound that needs to be addressed. Hope to get all the bugs out this week and put some miles on it. I managed to put 12 miles on it so far in between problems and love it. It will go anywhere.

Here's a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_20150812_210720470.jpg
    IMG_20150812_210720470.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 816
Glad to hear that you are loving it even with the few issues it's had. I hope they all get worked out soon!

I have had the outfitter a could of weeks. My expectations were high for this bike and it has not disappointed me. This bike will turn you into a kid again. I look forward to riding every chance I get. I went down to NM for 4 days last week and took it with me. Had more dam fun then you can imagine. I found a dry was h with 15'-20' banks and stayed in it for a couple of miles. Sugar like sand and I floated on top of it. Fat tires are unreal. It is definitely the ultimate off road machine. My Polaris RZR in now officially retired! I leave Sunday for 4 weeks of bowhunting elfin NM and then CO. I will be using the bike to get into the back country with a spike camp. I have installed front and back Ortlieb saddle bags. I haven't loaded them up yet with any weight but they seem like great bags. I also had the shop convert the tires to tubeless. I have been through plenty of prairie that is loaded with cactus and goat heads with absolutely no problems.

Sounds good . I hope too have mine here and seat up for the opener of Maryland hunting in 2 weeks . Than I am going to the Adirondacks for deer and bear . I am hoping I can find some Vermont and Adirondack ponds were it is lea-gel to use it to take my flot tube or tow my kayak into . I am recovering from cancer and hart problems . I am hoping the bike will help me get too the wild I love so much . Ido not think I can do pituchers , but can you post some of your outfitter with the packs ? Have fun and be safe , good luck with your hunting .

Back