Orbea Gain M20 road bike

wilbeam

Hi all,

My wife and I each purchased a 2020 Orbea Gain M20 road bike. Both bikes were delivered with Mavic Aksium wheelsets *without* the white branding stickers.

Orbea said they are unaware of any of M20 (non carbon) wheelsets arriving without the Aksium branding stickers, but the dealer has told me that this is normal for the 2020 M20 Gain models and the Orbea website may not have been updated to reflect the change.

So we have two different stories and two brand new bikes with wheelsets that do not look as advertised on the Orbea website.

If anyone owns a 2020 Gain M20 road bike, could you please let us know if it was delivered with or without the white Aksium branding stickers?

Thanks,

Bill

Hey Bill. You must have the D20 instead of the M20. You mention "non carbon" and all the M series are carbon. All the D series are non-carbon. According to the Orbea website, the M series have the white Aksium branding and the D series do not.

Thanks for the reply.

They are both M20 road bikes. I should have written "M20 wheelsets (non carbon) " instead of "M20 (non carbon) wheelsets".

Back