OK...I like all the new bikes coming out...but are the "Bells & Whistles" worth it?

Go to Deals in Community and call Crazy Lenny. I'm pretty sure he'll match you up with the correct bike at a good price.

Court J.

PowerMe - flyaway is right to advise you to contact a reputable dealer and go through a match process with someone that has a lot of experiences with different models.

As far as being a cyclist: you pedal a bike, you are a cyclist. Period. Don't go down the rabbit hole of believing that only lycra-clad Freds are cyclists. A number of us here have lost significant weight through cycling both on e-bikes and non-electrified bikes. You can do it, and you will be surprised at how quickly you gain range and stamina. Weight loss may not be immediate, as you will begin to build muscle first, but it will come if you stick to it. For me, cycling is one of the greatest hobbies I could have stumbled into. I wish you the best and be sure to update us on what you decide!

I'm not close to purchasing an ebike at this time, and winter is on the way. Maybe in 2015, we'll see. Naturally I wanted the Stomer ST2 the moment I saw it. Then I saw the MSRP ($7,000). heh. No wonder I want it. I'm not getting it.

I need to save my $$ for a future eBike purchase; now is not the time even though my inner 10 yr old is jumping up and down, yelling "I want one!" and pouting. I'm ignoring 'her' for the time being. ;-D

Back