Officially a 2-bike Mama!

PatriciaK

Region
USA
City
Pacific Northwest and Piedmont Triad
Finally went ahead and ordered an Espin Flow to ride at our second home in North Carolina! A baby brother (or sister - not sure yet🤣)
hub-drive for my mid-drive
La Free - hope I'm not the kind of Mom who has favorites!!!

Thanks to everyone, (especially Flow/Sport owners) for your thoughts and assistance, and thanks to wabaseballfamily for the discount code!

Last edited:
Finally went ahead and ordered an Espin Flow to ride at our second home in North Carolina! A baby brother (or sister - not sure yet🤣)

Thanks to everyone, especially Flow/Sport owners) for your thoughts and assistance, and thanks to wabaseballfamily for the discount code!
N+1 strikes again. Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone, (especially Flow/Sport owners) for your thoughts and assistance, and thanks to wabaseballfamily for the discount code!

Congrats on the new “arrival “.
Looking forward to your comments on the Espin Flow.

After all my angst, I am excited!
Not to poop in your Cherios, but my hope is that your bike will be equipped with the newer control system. If not, I'd cancel it and wait for one of those bikes to become available. We LOVE our bike, but that controller sucked when it came to low speed control (speeds below 10mph)....

Carol is getting 60 miles on a charge.... in the hills!

Not to poop in your Cherios, but my hope is that your bike will be equipped with the newer control system. If not, I'd cancel it and wait for one of those bikes to become available. We LOVE our bike, but that controller sucked when it came to low speed control (speeds below 10mph)....

Carol is getting 60 miles on a charge.... in the hills!
I believe the new control system is included in the 2021 model, but I'll recheck, thanks!

Back