Nice Front Basket for Como Perfect Fit

M4R4

Region
USA
Super happy to find a basket that fits this bike perfectly and complements the style. I hate the brand name so will likely peel it off but just look at the perfect fit. It's hard to find accessories that fit this nicely.

The basket collapsible and easily removed with a quick switch.

PXL_20210627_161803676.jpg
PXL_20210627_161809871.jpg
PXL_20210627_161819599.jpg
PXL_20210627_162342747.jpg

I agree that basket looks absolutely perfect on your Como. And also very functional. Love it.

Nice find for your Como . Do you have a link to a seller ?
I found it on Amazon. I got the basic version and the upgraded. I kept the basic because it looked the cleanest and I didn't need all the extra pockets. Great price.

I wasn't expecting it to fit either but the bracket fit even with the display mount.

I recommend putting something soft but thin between the bracket and the bar. It's a tight fit so you don't want to scratch the handlebar paint.

I forgot to mention it's also very lightweight so it has very little effect on steering. I absolutely love this basket. My wife and I both have one and we just carried our take out food no problem and had a picnic.

I forgot to mention it's also very lightweight so it has very little effect on steering. I absolutely love this basket. My wife and I both have one and we just carried our take out food no problem and had a picnic.
Just right for farmers market ... fresh bread eggs cheese...

Thanks for the post! I think I am going to remove and sell my specialized pizza rack and get this rack for my como.

Oh wow, not a fan of the pizza rack eh?

Wow, not a fan of the pizza rack eh?

It's a bit too much for what I really need. I carried two cases of beer (cans) on it no problem which is about 40 pounds... and if I needed to do that often perhaps I'd want to keep the pizza rack. I also don't use panniers. I need a small basket to for picking up items at the store... take out food etc..
Does the basket sit level with the ground or is it angled down or up slightly?

It's a bit too much for what I really need. I carried two cases of beer (cans) on it no problem which is about 40 pounds... and if I needed to do that often perhaps I'd want to keep the pizza rack. I also don't use panniers. I need a small basket to for picking up items at the store... take out food etc..
Does the basket sit level with the ground or is it angled down or up slightly?
You can adjust it, I have mine nice and level. We love our baskets and they're easy to take off. We're thinking of plastidipping the silver to matte black to match the bike.

You can adjust it, I have mine nice and level. We love our baskets and they're easy to take off. We're thinking of plastidipping the silver to matte black to match the bike.
Thanks! I love the rack it has worked out perfectly.

Back