New set of Rogue batteries don't want to keep a charge when charging for the first time

kerijan2003

I've got a 2018 Rogue (in 2018) that had battery problems 6 months after buying it.
Without actually going into a very long story, I bought a complete new set of batteries and received/installed them yesterday (yes, I know it invalidates the warranty).
I've been trying to charge them (using the charger), but it doesn't seem to want to keep its charge,
For example, at the moment, it's charging and the Daymak Drive app, and the speedometer, say that the Input V is at 82.
Once the light goes green on the charger (as it does so every time I plug it in now), I unplug the charger.
Checking both the app and the speedometer, I see the charge dropping to about 69/70, and then sloooowly it continues to drop the charge, ending up at 58/59.

Does anyone have any ideas. Am I missing something? Is there a reset switch of sorts for when you replace the batteries?
Bringing it back to the Daymak dealer is out of the question because the dealership has closed shop,
and although the owner is honouring warranties, they made a fuss about me even bringing it to their attention
(there is more to the story, but suffice it to say they don't want to help), and I just don't have the energy to wage a war with them.

Back