New Neo Jumper owner from Kentucky - intro and questions

$26.50 to a local sign shop for vinyl camouflage. The battery with the logo is the original 36v Neo Jumper battery, the battery without the logo is a 48v Nitro City battery in disguise.

Attachments

• photo 1 - Copy (3).JPG
    photo 1 - Copy (3).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 576
  • photo 2 - Copy (3).JPG
    photo 2 - Copy (3).JPG
    689.5 KB · Views: 576
Last edited:
Last one! Here's where it lives in my office when I use it to commute. So far, no one has recognized it to be an electric bike.

Attachments

• 1104050815.jpg
    1104050815.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 581
Your vinyl job on the battery looks 100% better than mine! How did you get such a close match to the color? What brand vinyl did you use and what color?

Thank you! The tires are a better compromise for the places I usually ride. I have no idea what brand vinyl the shop used. They had to order the red to get the colors to match. I think they stock 3M and Oracal products. I had ordered a sample book of vinyl from Oracal, but it never arrived for some reason. I would encourage you to check around with your local sign shops and see what they can do for you.

I purchased some cheapie white vinyl on ebay, so the color was not an exact match. I knew it wouldn't be since the eMotion paint color is an off white.

I am waiting on back ordered HolyRoller 2.2 tires , my front has almost no knob left, since I ride public transport, I wanted to keep the "E" out of sight.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    810.7 KB · Views: 539
I see. Going covert/stealth. James Bond style...
That Hollyroller is an interesting looking tire. Me like.

I'm completely satisfied with the Holy Rollers. Mine are the 2.4" variety, although the actual measured width is between 2.25" and 2.3". Since you are commuting with a bus, you might also consider going with a narrower handlebar. I did away with the standard riser bar and swapped over to a flat bar. I chopped a bit off the ends, too. Right now, my bars are about the width of my shoulders. I know that wide bars are popular among mountain bikers, but I just don't need that much leverage when I have 350+ geared watts of assistance. Also, it makes navigating the bike inside of buildings much easier.

Last edited:
Just received email my tires are shipped, I ordered the 2.2 didn't know if the 2.4 was going to be too wide, they look good

I'm glad you like them! Do you mind posting some pictures and details about your light setup? I think we both have a PDW Danger Zone taillight, but your front setup is definitely a lot different. I've got an FSA Control Center in the mail for mounting lights up front. I've done away with the aero bars because they are unnecessary and sort of awkward with the upgraded battery.

Also, I've toyed with the idea of running shorter cranks. I managed to snag my pedals a few times while riding some trails over the weekend.

Also also, I just turned over 800 miles on the bike. So far, so good.

...and I put one of these in amber, inside the mesh pocket of the cooler I strap to the rack... (Link Removed - No Longer Exists)

I have decided to get rid of the red and black stripes entirely. I bought a roll of vinyl from the sign shop and started wrapping the rear section of the frame. Judicious use of the hair dryer and x-acto knife have paid off so far, but this will be a slow process.

Attachments

• easy-motion-easy-motion-neo-jumper-electric-bike-658-800x800-700x700.jpg
    easy-motion-easy-motion-neo-jumper-electric-bike-658-800x800-700x700.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 437
  • white out.JPG
    white out.JPG
    368 KB · Views: 556
Back