New models of folding electric bikes, seeking cooperation

16inch Disc Brake Model
16inch 碟刹.jpg

Hi, everyone, If you have any questions about our products, please do not hesitate to ask me.
And please do not worry about the support, including accessories not standard, you will have our strong support. --S
We make and design the frame and fork by ourselves. And we work closely with suppliers such as 8fun/bafang motor factory...

Last edited:
Hi, everyone, If you have any questions about our products, please do not hesitate to ask me.
And please do not worry about the support, including accessories not standard, you will have our strong support. --S
We make and design the frame and fork by ourselves. And we work closely with suppliers such as 8fun/bafang motor factory...
Thanks for sharing your different models and keeping this post organized and in the proper section Cathleen! I hope it helps you to connect with new customers. I have gone back and cleaned parts of it up to save space here. I often attach images as thumbnail to make reading easier and to save time for loading when people visit on mobile devices.

Thanks for sharing your different models and keeping this post organized and in the proper section Cathleen! I hope it helps you to connect with new customers. I have gone back and cleaned parts of it up to save space here. I often attach images as thumbnail to make reading easier and to save time for loading when people visit on mobile devices.
Hi, Court. thank you very much! And thank you for adjusting the posting photos for us..-S. You are very considerate and I really like your forum style. -S. Nice, professional...And I will use images as thumbnail next time.-S

Hello, everyone.
If you have any questions, such as needing a spare part, please kindly let me know. We would help you as much as we can.-S Cathleen

Back