New member, New bike, ISO winter tire recommendations

I think @Nomad is referring to something for pickup trucks. As you have a SUV, like @Prairie Dog, and both @Stefan Mikes and I have station wagons, that's probably why none of us have mentioned that particular option. However, I could be wrong and there's another type that was being suggested. Hopefully, further clarification is forthcoming.

I think @Nomad is referring to something for pickup trucks. As you have a SUV, like @Prairie Dog, and both @Stefan Mikes and I have station wagons, that's probably why none of us have mentioned that particular option. However, I could be wrong and there's another type that was being suggested. Hopefully, further clarification is forthcoming.
yes I was referring one for a pickup

Finally tried out the fitment of the mats.
I don't think I'll do any custom fitting as I think they'll protect the interior of the Golf Wagon just fine as is.

I have one more mat I'll use to protect the hatch ledge when loading.
I don't think I need all this with non-studded tires, although they fit fine with the seats up too, and I'll certainly use them anyway to cut down on any mess.

20210220_154846.jpg

20210220_155641.jpg

Finally tried out the fitment of the mats.
I don't think I'll do any custom fitting as I think they'll protect the interior of the Golf Wagon just fine as is.

I have one more mat I'll use to protect the hatch ledge when loading.
I don't think I need all this with non-studded tires, although they fit fine with the seats up too, and I'll certainly use them anyway to cut down on any mess.

View attachment 79564

View attachment 79565
What are the dimensions of those mats Randall? I’m thinking that the Trance will fit upright in the Volvo but I won't know for sure until I do a dry fit. BTW, nice ceiling hoist system for the cargo box.

Back