New member getting Lankeleisi XT750Plus

Altaman

Good day everyone:

New member here who at the minute does not have a e-bike yet but will be ordering my Lankeleisi XT750Plus next week after the Easter weekend. I will be getting the 1000W motor with 26" fat tires and spare 14ah battery.

Is there any other peeps with this model bike?

Alt

Well today I took the plunge into ebikes and ordered the XT750 plus, now comes the waiting game for it to arrive 🤪

Alt

Wow, never heard of that bike before but it looks really interesting.

I have never found the need for a folding bike myself, but when you get the chance for some riding on it, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Welcome, and congrats on your new bike. Hope it comes soon!

Yes I did alot of looking/reading/reviews before I pulled the trigger. I needed the folding as I live in an apartment and storage is a premium. Got it for $2200 CAD with a second battery after some heavy negotiating.

Future plan is to build my own batteries (can get a higher capacity that way and use Samsung 30Q batteries) but the batteries that I am getting are 14.5ah with the bike which will be good for the foreseeable future.

The only problem is it will take 1+ months to get here, but the price makes it worth it.

WooHoo, bike arrived by the UPS fella 10 minutes ago....Now got to build a cabinet then the wife will let me put the bike together! 😜

Here is ol' Yeller all setup! Just charging one of the batteries 20200617_165814.jpg

How did the bike work out for you?

Bike is good, left (rear) brake lever started leaking and I have to replace it now. I have added a suspension post and upgraded the front forks, learning quite abit on maintenance so I can do things on my own.

Also bought this model in July 2020. Wonderful experience commuting to work (in urban Tokyo). Am thinking about installing a better front forks and a new suspension shock. Any recommendations?

Back