New Member from Santa Fe - Two CrossCurrents

Hamlet

Greetings from the Land of Enchantment. I bought a Juiced CrossCurrent S2 last fall and loved it from the first ride. My plan was to commute to work and ride for fun. I wanted my wife to try the bike but she was concerned that it was too heavy and fast. One beautiful day two months ago and we finally went out riding together. My plan was to keep up with her on my MTB. Fat chance, she is a speed demon. That one ride was all it took; she was hooked. So we got her a CCX in red. We are loving the bikes. I enjoy this site and have found lots of great information and am happy to be here.

My wife and yours sound like twins! She very much enjoyed cruising around on her FLX Gladiator, until she tried my FLX Roadster SE. Then she uttered those famous words of hers: "Mine." Just needed to take off the longer seat post I had needed, and install some clipless pedals she wanted, and off she flies.

I have thought that Juiced did really well with their CrossCurrent bikes. I like Juiced products - I have a RipCurrent S which I ride when we're riding fatties, and wife doesn't know it yet but I've got a HyperScorpion ordered for her. Did I say that she likes to go fast?

Welcome and keep having fun!

Back