New guy, with E-Stream Evo AM 3

CJBull

Region
USA
Hey there, my first post. I recently purchased my first e-bike, Bulls E-stream Evo AM 3 (longest name ever), and went on my first e-bike ride - about 15 miles worth. Possibly the most fun I've ever had on two wheels, and that's coming from 30 years of cycling, and about 10 years of moto / dirt bike experience. These bikes really are the best of both worlds. So far, everything with the bike seems to be working as it's supposed to. Only issue I've had is that the display seems to be kind of blurred out in the upper right hand corner blocking out some of the info. Might have to talk to the dealer about that I guess.

Question: Is there any sort of app available that will allow me to custom tailor the power levels? Not looking to bypass limits or do anything that would void the warranty, just tune the levels a bit. The power difference between 2 and 3 is pretty big, but between 1-2 and 3-4 smaller. I might like to make them more even if possible.

131115542_3671941119529685_3967479339037428335_o.jpg

Congratulations!
Regarding the motor tuning, here's the information. While there is no app by which the user might customise the assist levels, the dealer can do it for you.

Back