New guy here. Name is Peter.

Petermags

Hi everyone, I'm in the process of ordering my first Ebike. Just when i think i made up my mind, another ebike comes in play and new research starts all over. Being that the three ebikes I'm looking to purchase are nowhere near where i live in South Florida, I'm hoping you all can aid in my decision. Here are my top three (3) choices of Ebikes:

1- Ripcurrent S- This has been my first choice from the beginning. Love the long range battery and the look. The only problem is Juiced Bikes replace the 2018 handlebars to the currnet ones on the 2019. It changed the whole look, however, If I choose the RCS I'll ask them if they would swap it back to the 2018 handlebars.

2- M2S All Terrain R750- I love this style of bike and the matte black is sweet. The battery is a 48V 16Ah, so not as strong as the Juiced Bikes.

3- Voltbike Yukon- This bike is similar style to M2S and Battery is equal as well.

RCS is the most expensive and M2S is the least expensive. If anyone has had any experience with one or all three of the ebikes I would appreciate feedback. Thank you, and I look forward great conversations regarding our Ebikes.

I had a Voltbike Yukon, ended up giving it to a neighbourhood kid. I couldn't turn the front wheel and pedal at the same time, my foot would hit the wheel. The bike was delivered with a non functioning display, I had to pay $100 for them to send me a working one. I'm not new to bikes or eBikes and I knew what I was buying, a cheap bottom of the food chain bike, that's what I got. Good luck.

Feliz thanks for the feedback. I have seen questionable reviews about this company, that one of the reason its 3rd option. What kind of Ebike do you currently own?

Hi peter
Hi everyone, I'm in the process of ordering my first Ebike. Just when i think i made up my mind, another ebike comes in play and new research starts all over. Being that the three ebikes I'm looking to purchase are nowhere near where i live in South Florida, I'm hoping you all can aid in my decision. Here are my top three (3) choices of Ebikes:

1- Ripcurrent S- This has been my first choice from the beginning. Love the long range battery and the look. The only problem is Juiced Bikes replace the 2018 handlebars to the currnet ones on the 2019. It changed the whole look, however, If I choose the RCS I'll ask them if they would swap it back to the 2018 handlebars.

2- M2S All Terrain R750- I love this style of bike and the matte black is sweet. The battery is a 48V 16Ah, so not as strong as the Juiced Bikes.

3- Voltbike Yukon- This bike is similar style to M2S and Battery is equal as well.

RCS is the most expensive and M2S is the least expensive. If anyone has had any experience with one or all three of the ebikes I would appreciate feedback. Thank you, and I look forward great conversations regarding our Ebikes.
Feliz thanks for the feedback. I have seen questionable reviews about this company, that one of the reason its 3rd option. What kind of Ebike do you currently own?

Hi Peter,
I’m new to the e bike world. I think your picks are fantastic. That m2s looks killer and the hydraulic brakes a bonus.
I recently got a rad rover which does not have hydraulics but it does have my heart.
Good luck in your decision process!

I've collected a few, I competed in mountain biking back in the early days so to keep in touch I have two EMTB which I ride the most, I have a Biktrix Juggernaut BBSHD, I keep bikes at my children's places so I can ride with my grandchildren, I have a Radrover which is almost the same as my Voltbike was. My advice would be to only purchase what you can test ride, I learnt the hard way......and test ride as many as you can even if you don't intend on buying them.

Great advice. how do you like the Biktrix Juggernaut? I was contemplating that one as well.

Back